• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Zeraora
FT: Meltan, HA Popplio, HA Litten, Zekrom, Shiny Ludicolo, Shiny Gigantamax Gengar, Shiny Quagsire, Shiny Cleffa, Shiny Poipole, Own Tempo Rockruff

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
LF: Manaphy, Victini, Genesect, Volcanion, Marshadow, Blacephalon, Zeraora, Meltan, Melmetal

FT
3x Articuno, 2x Zapdos, Moltres, 2x Mewtwo, 4x Regirock, Regice, 4x Registeel, Latias, Rayquaza, Deoxis, Uxie, Mesprit, 2x Dialga (1 shiny), Heatran, Phione, Darkrai, 2x Arceus, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Kyurem, 2x Keldeo, Meloetta, Zygarde, Hoopa, Solgaleo, 2x Pheromosa, Xurkitree

Edit: Updated list anfd formated
I can trade a manaphy for hoopa!

Spatule

Ranadiel

LF: Vulpix
FT: Alolan Vulpix

LF: Pikachu
FT: Mimikyu

I have GTS listings for both of these up, but no one seems to be biting. I would appreciate it if someone could do the trades as the "Trade Vulpix and Alolan Vulpix" and "Trade Pikachu and Mimikyu" Challenges are the only two trade challenges (currently listed on Serebii) that I am missing. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just used a second phone and friend trade to get these done. As far as I can tell, the reason that I was having trouble on Mimikyu and Pikachu one was that the trade was just getting buried. So that one might only really be practical via friend trade.

Last edited:

dmdmdm

Hello!

LF Manaphy, Diance, Hoopa, Marshadow

FT Arceus, Victini, OCT2014 Shiny Gengar, FEB2012 Mewtwo, MYSTRY Mew, WIN2011 Celebi, GF Darkrai, GF Arceus, GF Victini, GF Keldeo, GF Genesect, Shiny Greninja, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Cresselia, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Stakataka, Blacephalon

Last edited:

CraigPitt

Lf Zamazenta

Ft Keldeo, Jirachi, Terrakion any of those + Shiny Gastly

Last edited:

Chaotixxs

Lf Zeraora Volcanion marshadow

Ft mew shiny Palkia shiny yveltal shiny xerneas shiny Lunla shiny tornadus 6iv German ditto own tempo rockruff celebi Darkrai manaphy victini diancie
I would prefer a trade, but if not touch trade is fine. I only need these 3 for national dex completion and I want that pokeball magearna

RDEagle327

LF Zacian With or without rusted sword

FT Shiny Ho-oh

Elias562900

Looking for: Galarian Darumaka that you don't want.
Exchange: Eevee or Pichu.
Comment: I have Pokemon Shield and I want to complete my Pokedex and start shiny hunting. Help a fellow comrade today.

MeteorRider

LF: Zamacenta or Zacian
FT: Zeraora, Volcanion, Shaymin, Victiny, Necrosma, Shiny Kyurem

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask how you are able to make these trades through Home, if at all? It wasn’t working for me when I had tried it, and I’ve read that friend trades are only possible locally.