• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

TeamSnagemWes

Looking for a Fearow, offering HA Dream Ball Torchic for one!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask how you are able to make these trades through Home, if at all? It wasn’t working for me when I had tried it, and I’ve read that friend trades are only possible locally.
I would recommend making a trading room and sending your partner the room code, it seems like the only thing that works, IF it does work anyway haha

Wants: Zerora, G-Max Machamp, male G-Max Coalossal, Rusted Sword Held Item

Haves: Zamazenta, Poipole, Meltan, Shield Exclusives, and lots of legendaries from past generations.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’m looking for a Melmetal since catching over 400 Meltan to get enough Candy to evolve a Meltan is taking way too long. I can breed a few Sword exclusives provided I have what you need and give Egg moves but I can’t breed for IVs. I also can touch trade Pokémon if you’d like. If you need a Pawniard with Defiant and Sucker Punch and don’t care about Natures then I can give you one since I currently have over thirty of them all hatched and at Lv 1 right now.

aerial_ace

I am missing 3 Pokémon in my home dex: zeraora, volcanion and marshadow. I am just looking to touch trade to complete my Pokédex. Have mostly anything else if you ask(touch trade for touch trade if you would like to keep a Pokémon let me know what you need and I will see if I have duplicates of them)
Thanks in advance

ScottG4_SC

Blue Ace Trainer
Needing Zeraora and Zamazenta.
Would prefer to have some to keep, but can't say I have anyting too exciting to offer to trade. Have some multiples of legendaries and some shinies (sadly no shiny legendaries), so let me know know what you're after and I'll see if I can help.

awsgamer1

I am missing 3 Pokémon in my home dex: zeraora, volcanion and marshadow. I am just looking to touch trade to complete my Pokédex. Have mostly anything else if you ask(touch trade for touch trade if you would like to keep a Pokémon let me know what you need and I will see if I have duplicates of them)
Thanks in advance

I have Marshadow and Zeraora. I'm missing mostly mythicals including Diancie, Genesect, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Melmetal.

RDEagle327

FT: Celebi, Jirachi x2, Deoxys x2, Manaphy, Shaymin, Meltan, Magearna, Shiny Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Palkia, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Zekrom, Eternatus

LF: Volcanion, Diancie, Genesect, Keldeo, Meloetta, Melmetal, Zacian

Id do Keldeo for Meltan

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I need Marshadow and can offer Meltan, Fancy Pattern Event Vivillon (if tradeable?) Keldeo and Cursed Body HA Shiny Dragapult.

te0001lm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask how you are able to make these trades through Home, if at all? It wasn’t working for me when I had tried it, and I’ve read that friend trades are only possible locally.

It really depends if the trades involve or does not involve mythical pokes.

If the trade does not involve mythical pokes, I will put a low level common poke (e.g. magikarp, rookidee) into the GTS and make a specific request of the poke that I desire (gender and level, do also include your Home OT for your trading partner to verify that it is the right trade). My trading partner does the same for the poke that she/he wants. We share the information and proceed to trade.

There is presently no way to trade mythicals as room and friend trades are not working proper. Do also bear in mind that friend trade only works locally.

Hope this helps!

elorasheppard

LF: Hoopa, Volcanion
FT: Manaphy, Shaymin (also have legends like Kyogre, Thundurus, Zygarde, Raikou, the sprites, latios, palkia, ground, rayquaza, the swords of justice trio, reshiram, necrozma, and heatran, but mythical is probably more even of a trade here).
I have hoopa for trade for shaymin?

HowTheAlfie

LF: Reshiram
FT: Zygarde/A couple of different starters

Might take a couple of hours or a day to reply. Not currently home.

Odonata

Collector
LF:

Poipole / Naganadel
Melmetal
Zacian / Zamazenta

FT:

Pretty much any other Pokemon (Not: Eternatus)
Any mythical (Not: Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna, Marshadow)
Shiny WIN 2011 Dogs
Shiny SUM2013 Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
It really depends if the trades involve or does not involve mythical pokes.

If the trade does not involve mythical pokes, I will put a low level common poke (e.g. magikarp, rookidee) into the GTS and make a specific request of the poke that I desire (gender and level, do also include your Home OT for your trading partner to verify that it is the right trade). My trading partner does the same for the poke that she/he wants. We share the information and proceed to trade.

There is presently no way to trade mythicals as room and friend trades are not working proper. Do also bear in mind that friend trade only works locally.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I haven't used the GTS that way before so I can try that too. I'm aware of Mythicals being unable to be traded through GTS, but I had assumed it would be possible with room and friend trades.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
LF alolan raichu with the egg move wish to borrow so I can pass the move on to my alolan raichu.