• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Kip Guile

LF: Zamazenta and Shield Exclusives - happy to trade Zamazenta back, just need for dex

FT: Sword Exclusives, Reshiram , 4 IV UK Ditto

LF: I’m looking for hat Pikachus. I already have the one you can get via qr code but missed all the other ones.

FT: Message me and we can work something out. I have a lot of legendaries but not gen 8 legends yet.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
FT: A physical set Hatterene with fantastic Attack IV, Adamant EVs, & Anticipation

LF: Alolan Marowak or Weepinbel (specifically transferred from Go or Let’s Go)

PM me if interested

Last edited:

urik

LF: Zeraora

FT: Shiny Darkrai (2009 event), Arceus (Global link event), Shiny Zoroark, Victiny (Movie14 Event)

AquaBat

Connoisseur of Cool
LF Zamazenta, because of course, I will also accept Zacian to trade away for a Zam myself, obviously dupes of either are the most valuable right now
FT: Legendary dupes, some Mythical dupes, I also have PLENTY of Event Distribution Pokemon if you wish to archive them or what have you, trust me it’s extensive
Make an offer and I may be able to accommodate

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
LF Zamazenta, because of course, I will also accept Zacian to trade away for a Zam myself, obviously dupes of either are the most valuable right now
FT: Legendary dupes, some Mythical dupes, I also have PLENTY of Event Distribution Pokemon if you wish to archive them or what have you, trust me it’s extensive

I’m looking for a hoopa or volcanion if you have that!

0bobloblaw0

Zacian is all yours depending on the event mons you have to trade

Squirtlemasterr

I am just looking for a Squirtle.
I can offer most Pokemon from Sword.

EDIT: Trade done.

Last edited:

Mystic mimikyu

LF: Arceus, shaymin, manaphy, phione, genesect, diancee, Hoopa, volcanion, marshadow, and zeraora

Ft: darkrai x3, victini x4, shiny dialga x3, shiny palkia x3, shiny giratina x3, keldeo x2, meloetta x3, shiny metagross x3,

THamilton1231

LF: Melmetal
FT: Shiny Ho-oh (and other such stuff)

Just trying to complete my living dex and all I need is Melmetal. Have quite a few things to trade, am really just looking for a kind samaritan to help me out. Thank you in advance for any help.