• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

0bobloblaw0

That's the issue I've been going through. That's why I offer Gen8 mons for the Gen7 ones I need. Speaking of that

LF: Diancie in Gen7
FT: Zeraora Marshadow Keldeo Melmetal Zacian in gen8

BullettTime

That's the issue I've been going through. That's why I offer Gen8 mons for the Gen7 ones I need. Speaking of that

LF: Diancie in Gen7
FT: Zeraora Marshadow Keldeo Melmetal Zacian in gen8

Just made an account because I'm looking for Zeraora to finish the national dex but def have a Diancie on Sun/Moon I can trade after 5 EST (after work).

BullettTime

You have yourself a deal. Just so I'm clear, Gen7 Diancie for Gen8 zeraora?
Yep, it came from GTS, so origins are what they are. But I've got a Diancie in my Sun PC. (Again never traded w/ anyone but my brother so feel free to let me know how this works, or doesn't work.)

0bobloblaw0

I was a bit worried on the switch side since it was slow but I'm glad it worked out. Ty for helping me complete my pokedex

MarkusCorvinus

Edit: Completed.
Thanks!

Last edited:
LF: diance, hoopa and volcanion,victini.
FT: shiny Lugia, shiny dialga, shiny palkia, shiny zygarde, cosmog.
Can trade on Pokemon home
Thanks

Last edited:

liam greil

LF: the sword/shield grass type starter
FT: I have every other starter Pokémon

I don’t really care what level it is, so thanks

0bobloblaw0

I'm two away from my dex right now.

LF: Marshadow, Zeraora
FT: Every legendary minus those two with events like Mew, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion and more.

We can trade via Pokemon Home/Sword&Shield. Just PM me.
Thanks!
I can give you marshadow IF Volcanion is in a gen7 game . Otherwise mythicals in home are basically dead weight since they can't be traded at all

Emperorj

LF: zamazenta with rusty shield, Marshadow, Zeraora, volcanion (must be legit, and in gen 8 or pokemon home)
FT: groudon, cressilia, darkrai, arceus, celebi, zapdos, moltres, articuno, giratina, manaphy, shaymin, victini, zygarde, Diancie, mewrwo

(edit: i can recieve on gen 7)

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
FT:
-Shiny Magicarp Pokémon Centre Nagoya - Reopening Gift
-Shiny Machamp Pokémon National Championships Distribution
-Milotic Pokémon Game Show
-Arashi's Shiny Mamoswine
-Janta's Shiny Golurk BT
-VGC09 Milotic
-Shiny Gyarados