• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Pikawho?

(five15)
LF: Zeraora

FT: Melmetal, Hoopa, Volcanion, Other Mythicals, Shinies

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
LF: Melmetal.
FT: Celebi, Jirachi, Kartana, Bulbasaur, Rowlet, Snivy, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Sobble, if there's any random common mons you need for your own dex, I can probably help you out.

Absolutely desperate for Melmetal, as it's the last mon I need for my living dex, and my Galaxy S8 (only 2 years old for crying out loud!) doesn't support the "connect to Switch" option in Go. So raising one myself is impossible.

MrCbyi

LF:
Porygon 2 and Porygon Z to complete Isle of Armor pokedex as I don't have the online service for nintendo (Just a touch trade and will return back the mons once I've unlocked the pokedex)

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
Edit

LF: for that coveted Melmetal...

FT: I have a few spare legendaries (such as Cosmog) (ask me which ones if interested) and Pokemon from previous gen games (gen 4 games - gen 7 games) that I can transfer all the way to Home or Gen 8 games. For Gen 3 game Pokemon, I need to get a new DS Lite (coming soon). I also have Pokerus infected Pokemon which could be used to infect the rest of your teams.

I traded in one of my Mew and one of my Shiny Poipole and received my 2 Melmetal (one for Let's Go and the other for Shield). Thanks guys

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

LF: for that coveted Melmetal...

FT: I have a few spare legendaries (such as Cosmog) (ask me which ones if interested) and Pokemon from previous gen games (gen 4 games - gen 7 games) that I can transfer all the way to Home or Gen 8 games. For Gen 3 game Pokemon, I need to get a new DS Lite (coming soon). I also have Pokerus infected Pokemon which could be used to infect the rest of your teams.

You don’t happen to have a Mew from Let’s Go do you?

shadowF

anyone have a HA Shinx? Moon Ball or Beast Ball?

I can provide a moon ball Adamant Dreepy!

Hello. I have meltan abailable for trade through Home. I'm looking for rare combinations of HA and pokéballs, but anything i don't have is well recieved.
Forgive me but I'm unfamiliar with the term HA. I have a complete dex save those 2 and zarude if you're looking for completion.