• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

HA is just an informal abbvreviation for Hidden Ability. I have a complete dex currently, mostly i'm looking for stuff like starters in beastball or apricorn balls, fossils in non basic balls (i am looking for kabuto in diveball for example) and the like. I would not ask you for a legendary pokemon in exchange for meltan since meltan is really easy to obtain for me, so if you can offer some rare ball mon that is more than good.
I've got event mon in cherish balls most of mine are in pretty standard balls though. I'd have to look I may have some hidden abilities though. I found an eevee in a beast ball. After checking all my mon I have tons of hidden abilities only that eevee stands out as a unique ball though.

Last edited:

Pokehaloid

Pokemon Addict!
LF:
Marshadow - any nature, level, etc
FT, untouched:
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou
GAMESTP Shiny Entei
FC:
JLMNARTVBENJ

Reply or PM with any offers, thanks!

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
LF: Porygon (in any pink pokeball)
FT: HA Poke from DLC (sport ball: heracross and scyther/ safari ball: lapras and hoothoot)

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
LF: Shiny larvesta (lost my first shiny in one today :( so trying to make up)

FT: Shiny Ekans, shiny growlithe, shiny gyarados, shiny abra, shiny rhyhorn, shiny squirtle, Hooh, rayquaza, manaphy, lake spirits, Groudon, kyogre

i have all legendaries and mythicals (most I have a duplicate of) so if it’s not on the list and you still want it, I likely have it!

loopytheone

LF: Kubfu, Urshifu, Fancy Vivillon and Meloetta with Relic Song.

UFT:
  • Shinies (Seedot, Trapinch, Skwovet, Aegislash etc)
  • HA G-Max (Lapras, Snorlax, Appletun, Copperajah etc)
  • Shiny G-Max (Corviknight, Flapple, Sandaconda, Orbeetle etc)
Willing to trade more than one mon for the things I'm looking for, and I have many other shinies and G-Max mons and such.

TruLuck

LF:
Rockruff w/ Own Tempo ability
Greninja w/ Battle Bond ability
Rowlet w/ Long Reach ability
Melmetal
Zeraora

FT: Type: Null or Silvally
Hidden Ability: Sigilyph and Porygon
Legendary: Gen V, just ask me.

Symbols

LF: Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion
FT: Shiny Poipole, Shiny Tornadus, Melmetal, Marshadow, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Virizion, Shiny Stakataka, Shiny Kyogre, Celebi, Mew, Shiny Terrakion

boisechris

The Strategist
FT: Shiny Poipole, Shiny Tornadus, Melmetal, Marshadow, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Virizion, Shiny Stakataka, Shiny Kyogre, Celebi, Mew, Shiny Terrakion
I have Diancie if I can get Marshadow and Genesect for Stakataka

Rapter

Are you willing to trade the Poipole for Genesect?

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
LF: Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion
FT: most of the ledendaries and a good amount of the recent events. If there are any certain ones you're looking for let me know.