• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Kangaflora

LF : Melmetal

FT: Cresselia

EDIT: Massive thanks go to Detective Viper for the Meltan.

Last edited:
for anyone who has bank and home and a copy of usum and swsh would anybody be willing for me to trade you a snorlax in usum and then you put it in swsh and then give it back in swsh I completely understand if no I would give you a legendary for your troubles
The snorlax has all the gen 7 ribbons so I really want it up.Also I made a thread about this but wanted to put it here too if so pls start a converstation

Last edited:

IcyLucario2021

-LF:
Diancie
Volcanion

-FT:
Event Shiny Xerneas
Event Shiny Silvally
GMAX Shiny Machamp
GMAX Shiny Japan Lapras
Shiny Mimikyu
any Ultra Beast (except Blacephelon)
Event Shiny Tapu Koko
Shiny Mesprit
Original Cap Pikachu
Partner Cap Pikachu

DM me if you're interested.

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
LF shiny event Poipole
FT shiny HGSS event Raikou from 2014

zolios

LF: 2016 Event Shaymin, April 2022 online competition shiny Galarian Moltres, 2016 Event shiny Yveltal

FT: 2016 Event Genesect, 2013 Gen 5 event shiny Dialga, 10th Anniversary Gen 3 event Entei (german), Kubfu, Zygarde 10%, Battle Bond Ash-Greninja, shiny Chansey, shiny Luvdisc, shiny Palpitoad, a few different PoGO shinies (DM for details), Le-Reine and Pharoah trim Furfrous, many different Vivillon patterns (not the 2 event ones tho)

Possible 2 for 1 and even 3 for 1 trades in some cases

Last edited:

Rested

I am Currently Looking for the Following

•Victini
•Hoopa
•Volcanion
•Magearna
•Marshadow
•Zeraora ( non shiny )
•Zarude

let me know what your looking for QQ

Magnisu

LF: February 2022 online competition shiny Galarian Articuno
FT: April 2022 online competition shiny Galarian Moltres

I've been busy since the competitions and haven't been able to trade earlier. PM here or on the Serebii Discord server :)

WesleyEve

~Space Ninja Bunny~
LF: Shiny Home Event Zeraora (Home Stamped)

FT: Shiny Pokemon and Legendaries/Mythicals, Event Pokemon
I also have a ton of self caught Pokemon from PLA to trade

DM me for details if you have a Home Stamped Event Zeraora

zolios

LF: PLA/Hisui Darkrai

FT: Shinies (most are from GO, PM for the list and details), Kubfu, 10% Zygarde, old Gen 3 event Entei, Furfou Forms, Vivillon patterns. Possible 2 for 1 with some combinations!

LF: Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna, and Genesect

FT: Marshadow, Furfrou (Pharaoh form), and a number of shinies.

Any one of the four will be a huge help, trying to finally finish my living dex

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
LF: Female Moon Ball Bulbasaur (preferably with HA but not necessary) or evolutions
FT: Beast Ball Bulbasaur as a quick trade but I have tons of other Pokemon both in and not in apriballs

LF: Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna, and Genesect

FT: Marshadow, Furfrou (Pharaoh form), and a number of shinies.

Any one of the four will be a huge help, trying to finally finish my living dex
Update no longer need magearna or Genesect

Now LF: Volcanion and Diancie

FT: Shiny Zacian/Zamazenta event Pokémon, furfrou (Pharoh) and shinies. (Marshadow has been traded)

Nithraw

Hello,

LF:
- Pikachu (World Cap)
- Vivillion (Pokeball)
- Hoopa (Unchained)
- Optional: Shiny Zacian from Sword-event

FT:
Shiny Zamazenta (OT: Arthur)
Fancy Vivillion (OT: GTS), but have also Continental, Elegant, Meadow, High Planes, Ocean and Sun for trade. Can make others on request
Partner Cap Pikachu (SM-event)
Zarude Dada (2020-Movie event)
Shiny Celebi (2020-Movie event)
Shiny Jigglypuff (Pokemon X, caught)
Shiny Glameow (Arceus, caught)
Shiny Fraxure (Pokemon X, caught)
Shiny Whismur (Pokemon X, caught)

Ask me for anything else - missing 7/1304 from living pokedex with forms

EDIT: Recieved Vivillion (Pokeball), still looking for Pikachu and Hoopa!

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Duck100

Lf: tart apple (sword exclusive) with any pokemon! I'm playing pokemon shield and I'm able to trade through link trade!
Ft: sweet apple (shield exclusive) with a random/common pokemon I'll set a link trade code up after a response on here

Apologies for the delay, I would absolutely like to trade still and I’ll add you right now! But it’s late so I will send you a trade request later today, at 12pm CST if that’s alright with you.
I think I just added you, are you lightshade? Also I think I will be at work that time, how is like 6 pm CST, which I believe is 7 pm my time