• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

LF: Shiny Necrozma and Furfrou La Reine
FT: Shiny Xerneas, Meltan, or just pm

Last edited:
LF:
cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, Solgaleo, Kartana, Celesteela, Marshadow, Magearna, Stakataka, Zeraora, Meltan, melmetal, Naganade, Necrozma, Blacephalon

FT: (Most are from the anniversary events or whatever they were)

Shiny xerneus and yveltal, Diancie, Hoopa, Meloetta, volcanion, Mew, Celebi, Keldeo, Arceus, Manaphy, Wishmkr jirachi, MATTLE Ho-oh
Only the xerneus and yveltal are shiny, I worded that weird

Obviously I skipped sun and moon, it might be easier than this just to play it, but I’m trying to fill my pokedex and those are the only legendaries left.
what can you give for my meltan

Autumnspyre

LF: Shiny Grapploct or Clobbopus

FT: Nothing to specific, ask and I’ll see what I can do. I have lots to offer, different Pokémon, abilities, even items if that’s what is wanted I can see what I have to give.

I’m trying to get one for my wife and we are both getting impatient after weeks of trying to hatch a shiny. GTS is a bust with any shinies requesting something unobtainable or ridiculous. Please quote/reply and I’ll check often for any news!

wrexcellence

Hoping to finish off my living dex soon.

LF: Keldeo (ordinary) and Hoopa (unbound)

FT: I'm open. I have a mix of shinies or legendaries to offer. Hopefully we can work out a good trade :)

Last edited:

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
LF: shiny Deoxys from Pokemon Go. It's currently a raid boss and there's a Deoxys Raid Event this coming Sunday, apparently with boosted chance of shinies. I will take any (or all) of its four formes!
FT: I have a bunch of shinies, including a shiny Vivillon, and Cherish Ball event mons, several older ones as well.

Autumnspyre

LF: Shiny Alpha Riolu(or Lucario) from Pokémon Legends: Arceus
FT: lots to offer and I may have it, both Pokémon and items, just ask.

Last edited:

Amiles

LF: shiny zeraora (or just regular zeraora but shiny preferred)

FT: event shiny genesect, event shiny jirachi, event shiny poipole, event shiny zacian, event shiny xerneas, and a regular event meloetta and event hoopa

I also have a worlds cup sinistea I am willing to trade or a couple of extra shinies

Send me a message if interested. I may have other things you’re looking for so feel free to ask!

Last edited:

coyotex

#1 Sabrina Fan
I only need one last pokemon and I finish my living dex.

LF: #807 Zeraora.
FT: (All cherish balls) Magearna (OT:Soul-Heart), Keldeo (OT:GF), Manaphy (GF), Jirachi (GF) Celebi (GF)

I have a ton other legendaries and mythicals so if you're willing to part with one for something else I can see what I got. Thanks!

Last edited:

Vindicated30.6

Did anyone get any shiny Deoxys in yesterday's PoGo raid event that they are willing to trade?

I have a bunch of shinies and Cherish Ball Pokemon for trade. I'm sure we can come to a deal.

cobaltempoleon7

Hoping to complete a living Dex with the last Mythicals I missed out on over the years (sucks to live in Australasia I guess haha)

LF:
  • Genesect, Hoopa, Volcanion, Marshadow, Zeraora, Zarude

FT:
  • Shinies: Bergmite, Luxio, Golbat, Scyther, Ponyta, Yanma, Paras, Octillery, Murkrow, Whiscash, Turtwig, Riolu, Gible, Drifblim, Tepig, Deino, Tyrogue
  • Various other Legendaries and Mythicals

Last edited:

edlago

hitchhiker
LF: Volcanion and Marshadow

FT: Shinies: Bulbasaur, Sandshrew, Sandshrew (Galar), Zubat, Paras, Parasect, Psyduck, Mankey, Growlithe, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Seel, Grimer (Alola), Haunter, Lickitung, Tangela, Magikarp, Gyarados, Eeve, Pichu, Mareep, Marill, Sudowoodo, Yanma, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Elekid, Mudkip, Zigzagoon (Galar), Linoone (Galar), Silcoon, Cascoon, Ludicolo, Kirlia, Whismur, Meditite, Wailmer, Swablu, Barboach, Baltoy, Dusclops, Beldum, Chimchar, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Kricketune, Shinx, Buizel, Drifloon, Drifblim, Buneary, Stunky, Bronzong, Gible, Riolu, Skorupi, Croagunk, Snover, Abomasnow, Lickilicky, Yanmega, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Pansear, Pidove, Swoobat, Tympole, Sigilyph, Zorua (Hisui), Amoonguss, Klink, Deino, Inkay, Malamar, Gourgeist, Bergmite, Avalugg, Xerneas, Yveltal, Dartrix, Stufful, Bewear, Tapu Koko, Woolo, Obstagoon and Eternatus.

CalebnDisney

LF: Volcanion and Marshadow

FT: Shinies: Bulbasaur, Sandshrew, Sandshrew (Galar), Zubat, Paras, Parasect, Psyduck, Mankey, Growlithe, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Seel, Grimer (Alola), Haunter, Lickitung, Tangela, Magikarp, Gyarados, Eeve, Pichu, Mareep, Marill, Sudowoodo, Yanma, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Elekid, Mudkip, Zigzagoon (Galar), Linoone (Galar), Silcoon, Cascoon, Ludicolo, Kirlia, Whismur, Meditite, Wailmer, Swablu, Barboach, Baltoy, Dusclops, Beldum, Chimchar, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Kricketune, Shinx, Buizel, Drifloon, Drifblim, Buneary, Stunky, Bronzong, Gible, Riolu, Skorupi, Croagunk, Snover, Abomasnow, Lickilicky, Yanmega, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Pansear, Pidove, Swoobat, Tympole, Sigilyph, Zorua (Hisui), Amoonguss, Klink, Deino, Inkay, Malamar, Gourgeist, Bergmite, Avalugg, Xerneas, Yveltal, Dartrix, Stufful, Bewear, Tapu Koko, Woolo, Obstagoon and Eternatus.
do you have a non-shiny spiritomb?

typhr2134

LF shiny tynamo

FT all shiny: Litwick, Carbink, Charmander, Magicarp, Marowak, Slugma, Wigglytuff, Glameow, Snivy, Gyarados, Gardevoir, Kricketot, Seel, Scyther, Gengar, Galvantula, Geodude, Skitty, Pineco, Spearow, Arbok, Kakuna

Last edited:

disco_dan

Just trying to grab a couple event Pokemon I missed if anyone has any extras

LF: Zarude, Dada Zarude and World Cap Pikachu

FT: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, Meloetta, Keldeo
Perfect Dittos with Adamant, Modest and Jolly
Shiny Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion with Perfect IVs except 30 in DEF
Perfect Shiny Ralts: Male with Mean Look, Female with Destiny Bond
Shiny Palkia and Dialga from Gen 5 event
Old Event Arceus with Judgement, Roar of Time, Spatial Rend and Shadow Force

Vindicated30.6

Several new people so I thought I would ask if anyone has a shiny Deoxys from Pokemon Go. I have a shiny SUM2013 Giratina to offer for it.

TheodoricFriede

I am one Pokemon away from having caught them all (for about a week.)

I'm looking for a Zarude.

I have a Marshadow for trade. I also have a Victini and Meloetta, but they're ones I traded for back in the Sun and Moon days, so I cant guarantee their origins.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
I am one Pokemon away from having caught them all (for about a week.)

I'm looking for a Zarude.

I have a Marshadow for trade. I also have a Victini and Meloetta, but they're ones I traded for back in the Sun and Moon days, so I cant guarantee their origins.
What’s the OT for Victini and Meloetta?