• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
One Meloetta is 'SPR2013' the other 'GF'. Both in Event Balls

One Victini is 'Ash', and its in a Pokeball. The other is 'GF' in an event ball.
It was possible to catch Victini in a Pokeball if you had the Liberty Pass from the event (Black and White) and it would have your OT. In this case, the OT would be Ash. Someone else probably transferred it up from Black and White to Sun and Moon and then traded it to you.

The event database on the main site is still your best friend.

Last edited:

TheodoricFriede

It was possible to catch Victini in a Pokeball if you had the Liberty Pass from the event (Black and White) and it would have your OT. In this case, the OT would be Ash. Someone else probably transferred it up from Black and White to Sun and Moon and then traded it to you.
I'll take that as a good sign then. Thank you!

Anyway once again to keep it from getting buried:
Looking for a Zarude.

Marshadow, Victini, and Meloetta are available for trade.
I have a few others as well, but I don't know if they match the current value of a Zarude.

LambzGoHard

I'm just looking for a foreign Ditto for the Masuda Method as I'm looking to breed 7 shiny Milcery for the extra shiny set of Alcremie forms and it's apparently a bit easier/quicker with a Ditto from another country. I've just evolved the other 63 forms of Alcremie. I'm UK based and can trade over the mobile app.

Edit: Got a foreign Ditto.

Last edited:

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
Looking for shiny noibat/noivern any nature, prefer dusk ball. Offering shiny charizard, dratini, bagon, beldum, gible, fraxure, deino, litwick or Galarian zigzagoon

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: Alolan Geodude or evo with Galvanize, Drifloon or evo with Flare Boost, Alolan Grimer or evo with Power of Alchemy

FT: I can breed for IVs/nature in Shield and have access to most egg moves there. Can also breed in BDSP if you are looking for those Pokémon.

Just trying to register the last 2 abilities in Home.

Last edited:

boisechris

The Strategist
LF Mythicals
Sword save data was deleted somehow and I lost almost all of my mythical Pokémon.
Offering: 3 Diancie, V-Create Victini and shinies

Specifically looking for, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Meloetta, Volcanion, Marshadow and Zeraora (I’ll pull the rest from Legends: Arceus.)

Shinies on offer are Poliwirl, Eevee, Sneasel, Swablu, Barboach, Furfrou and Tyrunt (Only one of each is for trade)

My Pokémon Home FC is WNPETWEDBFRU

AChillingSight

LF: Hoopa, Volcanion, Luluna, Celesteela, Piopole, Stakataka, Blacephalon
FT:
-----Lots of Mime Jr, Mantyke, Munchlax, Nidoran (F) and Happiny all with max IVs of various nature's and abilities
-----Sableye - adamant - Stall - max IVs
-----Chespin - adamant - Overgrow - max IVs
-----Sneasel - adamant - Keen Eye - max IVs
-----Baltoy - Modest - Levitate - max IVs
-----Smeargle - Adamant - Technician - max IVs
-----Onix - adamant - sturdy - max IVs
-----Tauros - adamant - Intimidate - max IVs
-----Omanyte - modest - swift swim - max IVs
-----Bagon - adamant - rock head - max IVs
-----Smoochum - modest - forewarn - max IVs
-----Eevee - modest - anticipation - max IVs
-----Eevee - modest - run away - max IVs
-----2x shiny Mime Jr's with 5 max IVs
-----Zorua with 30 in all IVs - Hasty - Illusion
-----Shiny Ditto - adamant - limber - 2 max IVs
-----Hidden ability Ditto - Naive - Imposter - 2 max IVs
-----Ditto - impish - limber - 4 max IVs
-----Ditto - jolly - limber - 4 max IVs
-----Ditto - brave - limber - 3 max IVs
-----Others: Xurkitree, 3x Kartana, Buzzwole, Mewtwo, Dialga, Palkia, Regirock, Registeel, Giratina

I missed out on a few legendaries and events, looking to finish out my dex from the older generations. I understand max IVs don't carry the same weight as legendaries and events for trading so willing to trade multiple ones if necessary. All legendaries are were caught in game, not from events and have mediocre IVs. If you're looking for a specific nature or ability for the babies, let me know and I'll check what I have.

Thanks!

Coltonandgen

LF: Any Pokemon with the move Celebrate
FT: Shiny GMax Charizard as well as shiny Kangaskhan, Donphan, and normal Enamorus

I'm currently trying to complete the move dex in Pokemon Home and I need a Pokemon with the move Celebrate, I never got one in the past and the only one available currently is exclusive to Japan and Singapore. I don't care which Pokemon you choose to send me, as long as it has the move Celebrate I will be willing to trade it, please let me know if you want to trade!

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Ability Patch in SWHSH

FT: Shiny Zacian, Shiny Zamazenta, Marshadow, Zarude, Rapid Strike Urshifu

PM me if interested

TruLuck

LF: Gigantamax or Alpha Pokémon

FT: Hisuian Decidueye Rotom Riolu

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: touch trade of Smeargle with any of the following moves: Freeze Shock, Hyperspace Fury, Ice Burn, Relic Song as they are the last 4 moves I need to complete the “MoveDex”

FT: beast ball Froakie & lure ball Oshawott

CZR

Looking for: Marshadow
For trade: Celebi, Victini, Jirachi, Sinnoh legendaries and lot more.
PM me if interested!

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
Looking for:

Litten: Premier Ball, Level Ball
Rowlet: Friend Ball, Nest Ball, Premier Ball
Popplio: Lure Ball, Dive Ball, Premier Ball

FT: GO Shinies
Teddiursa, Oshawott, Snivy, Tepig, Roggenrola, Gible, Fletching, Treecko, Seedot, Duskull, Roselia, Spheal, Starly, Shinx, Hoppip, Pickup, Castform, Stufful, Mudkip, Swablu, Sneasel, Galarian Zigzagoon, Deino.

I also have lots of other Pokemon in special Balls, just ask if you are looking for something.

Lyricx

Looking for: touch trade all shiny alcremie forms
For trade: 2 shiny mons of your choice, one first and one last (after the touch trades)

Chras

Does anyone these available for trade?

LF Shiny event Tapu Bulu and Shiny Event Galarian Articuno.

I currently have these for trade:

Shiny Celebi OT Jungle - 2020 Pokemon Movie
Game freak Singing Pikachu
2018 Legends Ho-Oh
Rock Star Shiny Toxtricity
Korean Battle Competition Shiny Amoonguss
Wolfe Coalossal