• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades using Pokemon HOME. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

There are other dedicated Quick Trading Thread for:
- Pokemon Scarlet & Violet

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 9 WiFi subforum rules apply.

Juanthemovie

Pokemon Master
Looking for:
Ho-Oh from HeartGold/SoulSilver
Rayquaza from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Venasaur from FireRed/LeafGreen
Zekrom and Kyurem from Black2/White2

For trade:
literally any of my shinys in home (i have like 9 boxes full of shinys)

The pokemon Im looking for are the only pokemon in which I cant get myself due to not owning the game and the incredibly annoying process of transfering it from their respective game all the way to Home. These are for the home challenges and I really want to get them before the online features in all the games stop working.

gum3rdm

Hello badly needed

LF: Ursaluna with egg move belly drum preferably higher level
FT: Shiny
Ursaluna lvl 100

Thank you!

AllTimePlumber

LF: Regidrago
FT: Koraidon, legendaries from older gen games

I have at least one game from each gen, so maybe there is something I can trade over to Home that you would like.

Last edited:

Spartacus1784

LF Deoxys and Hoopa
FT Have Thundorus, Kartana, Terrakion, Virizion, Darkrai, Cresselia, Regigigas, Heatran, Giratina, Manaphy, Mespirit, Uxie, Rayquaza, Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Latias, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Zygarde available. Also able to breed anything available in BDSP, SWSH, or SV

PsiOmega

An old soul
LF Diancie, Volcanion, Zeraora, Zarude touch trades

FT: Name your price

Zachmac

LF: Marshadow
FT: Volcanion, Hoopa, Victini, Keldeo, Calyrex, Arceus, Manaphy, Mew, Shaymin, Jirachi, Darkrai, Enamorous, Melmetal, Shiny Ursaluna, Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Toxicroak, Shiny Starly, Shiny Budew, Shiny Magikarp, Shiny Yanma, Shiny Shinx

IronV@liant!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for an authentic, unhacked, and shiny Roaring Moon. Willing to trade an authentic, unhacked, and shiny Iron Bundle in exchange. Hope someone can help me with this one. I have been trying to get one since SV was released but I have been unsuccessful.

LF: Shiny Roaring Moon
FT: Shiny Iron Bundle

Thanks for your attention!

Musokaiju

LF: Celebi & Zarude

FT: Mew, Shiny Flutter Mane, Chikorita, & Bronzong

Hi there. I'm trying to complete my national Dex, am very close, and would appreciate the help if you're able. I've listed what I'm looking for as well as what I have to trade above but also have a Ceruledge (non-shiny) to trade if you'd like. Thanks in advance. Please help me finish my quest! ❤️

Last edited:

Musokaiju

LF: Deoxys x 2, Diancie, & Hoopa
FT: Shiny Chikorita, Zigzagoon, Bronzong, Litten, & Fluttermane.

I'm trying to complete a living dex and these four are some of the last I need to track down. If you have one of the above you'd be willing to part with I'd really appreciate it, so please reach out if you do! Thank you in advance! <3