• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

TRB035

I now have a second set of Scarlet Paradox 'mons now available to swap. Same as before:

FT: Great Tusk
LF: Iron Treads

FT: Scream Tail
LF: Iron Bundle

FT: Brute Bonnet
LF: Iron Hands

FT: Flutter Mane
LF: Iron Jugulis

FT: Slither Wing
LF: Iron Moth

FT: Sandy Shocks
LF: Iron Thorns

FT: Roaring Moon
LF: Iron Valiant

My chosen link code is 4472.

If you put this into "start a link trade" you will be able to trade with me. Let me know when you want to swap.
Are they in poke balls? I should be able to get a set real quick for you!

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
I'm mainly looking for some help. I need three more Pokemon to complete the dex.

I'm looking to trade evo Scizor and Slowking (with trade back).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Ability Patch, Apricorn Balls, male Scizor, female Spiritomb

FT: Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly with Detect, Water & Fire Tauros, Glimmet, Clauncher, Stunky, Gible, Larvitar, Tinkatink with Ice Hammer, Dratini, Frigibax, Drifloon, Stonjourner, Blue Flower Floette, Red Flower Flabébé, Galarian Meowth, Own Tempo Rockruff, Charcadet with Disable, Thunder Stone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Water Stone, Dawn Stone, Ice Stone

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Eldéen

LF:
  • Driftloon
  • Hatenna
  • Spiritomb
  • Oranguru
  • Larvitar
  • Humanolith
  • Finneon
  • Skrelp
Also LF Dex entries only:
  • Amarouge
  • all the scarlet paradox Pokémon
  • Monetigo

FT:
I can breed basically anything else.

Last edited:

Mega Gobli

The Best
Looking for a larvitar or any other Scarlett exclusives. Can offer Violet exclusives or items in return.

Edit- Never mind, got the larvitar.

Last edited:

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
LF non-english Ditto
FT Shiny Psyduck, Sprigatito, or early Scarlet exclusives

Please let me know if willing to trade. I have not beat the game yet, so I do not have Scarlet paradox Pokemon. I am CST. Thank you!

Nug Duncan

Casually Helpful, Hopefully
LF: Non-english Ditto

FT: I'll try to make this a bit more worth it, since getting a non-english Ditto is proving more difficult than I expected. These following Scarlet exclusives:

Larvitar
Pupitar
Deino
Skrelp
Stunky
Drifloon
Stonjourner
Oranguru

If anyone gives me a non-english Ditto of any kind at all, I will give you ALL OF THESE for it. 8-for-1. This is the best I can do with my current progress. I guess you could say I really, really want a foreign Ditto. All I care about is that it isn't English. Nothing else matters. Message me if interested!

Last edited:

thenexithero

LF: Female Quaxly, Ditto
FT: Sprigatio, or Any mon I can find XD
I want to Masudo Quaxly but mines male so Rip. So yeah, I need one of them
Heya I can give you a female Quaxly! Do you have scarlet or violet? I already have all the starters but I definitely could use some Scarlet exclusives

LF:
  • Driftloon
  • Hatenna
  • Spiritomb
  • Oranguru
  • Larvitar
  • Humanolith
  • Finneon
  • Skrelp
Also LF Dex entries only:
  • Amarouge
  • all the scarlet paradox Pokémon