• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Blastoise91

LF: Misdreavous, Gulpin, Bagon, Clauncher, Passimian, Eiscue, Ceruledge, Iron Treads, Iron Bundle, Iron Hands, Iron Jugulis, Iron Moth, Iron Thorns, Iron Valiant (Or any evolutions for any of these)

FT: Larvitar, Fuecoco, Sprigatito, Stunky, Drifloon, Stonjourner

Juanthemovie

Pokemon Master
anyone got Miraidon for trade? I need it for my living dex.

FT: charmander, galarian meowth, ceruledge (i dont got any shinys sadly)

PearlDex

LF: Touch-trade Miraidon. Also looking for Violet-exclusive paradoxes.
FT: Scarlet-exclusives, Charmander, all starters.

I've reached the end game so... of course here I am.

PearlDex

LF: Touch-trade Miraidon. Also looking for Violet-exclusive paradoxes.
FT: Scarlet-exclusives, Charmander, all starters.

I've reached the end game so... of course here I am.

droptimo

overwhelmed
LF: Misdreavus, Gulpin, Dreepy, Passimian, Clauncher, and above all, an Ability Patch and/or a Prankster Murkrow
FT: all starters, can breed Sprigatito w/Protean, Charmander, Scarlet exclusives including Paradox Pokémon, and a Shiny Cubchoo for anyone who can give me a Prankster Murkrow in particular! Really tired of looking.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I need someone to trade and trade back my Scyther to evolve it. PM me if available to help.

Trade complete.

Last edited:

boisechris

The Strategist
LF: Non English 5-6 IV Ditto
FT: English 5 IV Ditto, Bug Tera type, lvl.75 Premier Ball

If you’re playing Scarlet I can also trade Malicious Armor for an Auspicious Armor.