• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

DanTheCanMan

EDIT: DONE
LF: Misdreavus, Gulpin, Passimian, & Ceruledge/Malicious Armor
FT: Any Scarlet Exclusive, Female Sprigatito, Female Fuecoco

Last edited:

Nug Duncan

Casually Helpful, Hopefully
LF: 4IV Non-English Ditto
FT: 4IV English Ditto w/ Ability Patch

I have other things, ability capsules, Armors, things like that. The ability patch is just the best (or rarest) thing I can offer. I also have a small number of 4-5IV HA Pokemon. PM me if you wanna know more about those. Also, if you want a few of those random, more common things as well as my offer, I'm happy to help there too (Palafin evolving, trade evolutions etc. included). PM me!

Falcon125

Got a couple of spare shiny Scream tails.
Looking for pretty much any of the Violet shiny paradox in return

Also looking to trade my 5 IV Ditto with a decent speed ( english and naughty) for another region's 5 IV (any other region and any nature)

Last edited:

Reeper12e

Anyone have an iron hands they can trade me please? I'm hosting a union circle code is 7250. Just lmk what you want in return.

Reeper12e

FT: : Slowpoke => Slowking
I need a touch trade if anyone is willing. Last one to complete my pokedex.

I can help ya out. Do you have an iron hands you can trade me in return?? If not no biggy I'll help anyway lmk a union code or something I'll throw a king rock on a smoking for u

TheodoricFriede

Someone want to trade me a Scorebunny (Ideally with 4 or 5ivs) for a 6 IV Sprigatito? Please?

Because uh. Yeah. This raid is clearly not happening for me.

EDIT: Complete.

Last edited:

_Suicune_

Hello! I’m looking for a Koraidon quick dex touch trade. I can touch trade Miraidon in exchange or any other Pokémon.

Edit: Completed, thanks Chris!

Last edited: