• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Blastoise91

Posting this to help my husband complete his pokedex.

LF: Driftloon, Oranguru, Stonjouner, all past paradoxes, Koraidon, Auspicious Armor

FT: any Violet exclusives, any starters, Charmander, Scorbunny, Apricot balls, Master ball
Do you still need Koraidon? I can give you one for an Apicot ball.

I don't mind which, just surprise me lol

Blastoise91

LF: Scarlett paradox Pokémon or exclusives
FT; Violet paradox Pokémon or exclusives
Hey friend, can help you with Scream Tail, Great Tusk and Flutter Mane.
Send me anything for them if you need those still.

viscereaux

Local Villain
Posting this to help my husband complete his pokedex.

LF: Driftloon, Oranguru, Stonjouner, all past paradoxes, Koraidon, Auspicious Armor

FT: any Violet exclusives, any starters, Charmander, Scorbunny, Apricot balls, Master ball
I can get any of those pokemon for you (Koraidon would be touch trade tho)
Would love apricorn balls in return (pref moon/love!), and a charmander!
(DM me if you're interested!)

Lorphiiforme

Manta ray enthusiast
LF: Shiny scarlet paradoxes, Flutter mane shiny and Iron valiant shiny.
FT: Eevee in Love ball, Shiny altaria, All violet exclusives, Ditto, Charmander, Scorbunny (But i have to breed and hatch so if you msg me soon then i can’t give it to you)

Talk here or pm :D

Halogen18

Trying to complete the dex.

LF: Violet exclusives

FT: Scarlet exclusives

Will trade Koraidon for Miraidon, but I will want to trade it back.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
EDIT: DONE!

Feel free to DM. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

sarah5ive

LF: 1.Charmander or any of its evolutionary line.
2. perrserker or any of its evolutionary line.
3. Koraidon

FT: 1. Shiny gogoat .
2. Shiny Esperatha
3. Shiny drednaw

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Lure Ball

FT Pokémon : HA Sprigatito, HA Fuecoco, HA Quaxly with Detect, Luxury Ball Charmander, Fast Ball Scorbunny, Water & Fire Tauros, Glimmet, Clauncher, Stunky, Gible, Larvitar, Slowking, Tinkatink with Ice Hammer, Dratini, Friend Ball & Dive Ball Frigibax, Level Ball Charcadet with Disable, Drifloon, Stonjourner, Blue Flower Floette, Red Flower Flabébé, Bagon Galarian Meowth, Own Tempo Rockruff, Zangoose, Japanese Dondozo, Adaptability Eevee, Applin, Misdreavus, Pink & Blue Shellos, HA Goomy, Shiny Diglett, Shiny Croagunk.

FT Items: Malicious Armor, Auspicious Armor, evolution stones, Applin apples, mints (need to check which ones I have extra of)

PM me if interested

Amiles

Shinies for trade:
Iron Bundle
Sneasel
Cyclizar

Just looking to trade my duplicates for other shinies. Will only trade bundle for a scarlet paradox. Others can be for any shiny I don’t have. Send me a message if interested!

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: Pokémon in apricorn balls (or in beast/dream balls), shiny Fidough

FT: Scorbunny (beast, fast, heavy, friend, love), Tinkatink (love), Charcadet (beast, level, dream), Klawf (beast), G-Meowth (heavy), Frigibax (love), Growlithe (love), Tatsugiri (level), Deino (friend), blaze Tauros (lure), Cyclizar (dream), Rookidee (love), Larvesta (level), Tandemaus (beast), Toedscool (dream), Fidough (dream)

Last edited:

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Interested in your:
Love Growlithe
Friend Deino
Lure Tauros (blaze)
my list has expanded quite a bit, DM me when you see this~

Dysto

Hello i’m searching for a paldean tauros water. I’have any scarlet exclusive in exchange

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
LF: Iron Thorns, Iron Valiant
FT: Any Scarlet Paradox Pokemon

Ghost94

Anyone want to trade Apriball’s?

LF: Lure Ball

FT: Love Ball, Level Ball, Ability Patch

Also interested in the other Apriball’s apart from the two I’m offering.

johno1995

LF: Scorbunny (if you have multiple, or even multiple eggs, I will take 4 or 5 if you are able to!! Pls and thank you!)

FT: Any Scarlet Paradox 'mons, Hidden Ability Tatsugiri (I have 1 available), Hidden Ability Bombirdier (I have 1 available)

EDIT: Already found an offer. Thanks @Mac91!

Last edited: