• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Valkaiden

I can help you with that (in CHT). I'm looking for new transfer-only (non-legendary) pokemons, if you have any spare ones.
So any of the newly added non-legends? Yeah sure, I've got everything else aside from normal Zarude and that Vivillion pattern. Anything in particular you'd like? I can breed off anything I don't have an immediate spare of :)

Alexakis

So any of the newly added non-legends? Yeah sure, I've got everything else aside from normal Zarude and that Vivillion pattern. Anything in particular you'd like? I can breed off anything I don't have an immediate spare of :)
Cool. I would like to get Kubfu (not sure if that counts as legendary) if that's okay? Do you need vivillion in any specific ball? Mine is in Ultra ball.
I'm in CET timezone and available most of the time during the day, you can let me know what hour you're available through DM. :)

Last edited:

camhines4

Looking for: Skrelp/Dragalge, Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon, Oranguru, Stonjourner, Armarouge, Koraidon, Scarlet Paradox Pokemon (except Roaring Moon), Slowking

For trade: Any Violet exclusive (besides Miraidon unless trading for Koraidon), any Paldean starter, Scorbunny, Fennekin, Grookey, Rowlet, Sobble, Froakie, Hisuian Zorua,

Amiles

Lf: shiny blaze beeed tauros

Ft: shiny aqua breed tauros

It’s a pretty easy hunt, just make the fire shiny sandwich north of the asado desert and only look at the middle tauros

RDEagle327

LF: Happy Hour Zoroark

FT: Event Pokemon, some shinies, Koraidon, Miraidon, HA Lugia, HA Ho-oh, open to requests

Mac91

FT legendaries caught in playthroughs

All caught in various gen versions and balls

Non shiny

Articuno kanto
Zapdos kanto
Moltres kanto
Rayquaza
Palkia x2
Giratina x2
Heatran

I also have shiny legendaries and myrhicals from giveaways

Shiny zazamenta
shiny cresselia
Dada zarude x2

Mac91

FT legendaries caught in playthroughs

All caught in various gen versions and balls
Non shiny

Articuno kanto
Zapdos kanto
Moltres kanto
Rayquaza
Palkia x2
Giratina x2
Heatran

I also have shiny legendaries and mithicals from giveaways

Shiny zazamenta x2
Shiny Zaican x2
shiny cresselia
Shiny Galarian moltres
Shiny Galarian Zapdos
Shiny Galarian articuno

Dada zarude
Zarude

Amiles

Can anyone with scarlet trade me the armor to get armorouge? I can get you Ceruledge armor or something else you need

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
LF: Miraidon
FT:??

I'm just really needing one because I traded the extra for Koraidon

eiger

Shiny Hunter

FT: Shiny 5IV (Personally bred)
-Pawniard: Defiant / Adamant / Luxury Ball / Female / 31/xx/31/31/31/31
-Pawniard: Defiant / Adamant / Luxury Ball / Male / 31/31/31/31/31/xx
-Scyther: Technician / Adamant / Male / 31/31/xx/31/31/31
-Toxel: Rattled / Timid / Male / 31/31/xx/31/31/31
-Toxel: Rattled / Timid / Female / 31/31/31/31/31/Fantastic
-Toxel: Rattled / Timid / Female / 31/31/31/31/xx/31
-Zorua: Illusion / Timid / Male / 31/31/31/31/31/xx
-Riolu: Inner Focus / Jolly / Male / xx/31/31/31/31/31

FT: Legendarys
- Tornadus (2018 Legends Event)
- Mew (FAL2010 Event)
- Arceus
- Urshifu
- Cresselia
- Giratina
- Thundurus / Landorus
- Azelf / Uxie / Mesprit
- Zapdos

Last edited:

Mac91

LF
Shiny Squirtle, Bulbasaur, chikorita, totodile, treecko, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, piplup, tepig, Litten, popplio

Other event mons, shiny and non shiny to trade over SV and Home

I have shiny

Dream ball Honchkrow
Wyrdeer
Meditite
Flaaffy
Kirlia male
Larvesta
Shuppet
Swablu
Gengar
Bagon
Coalassel
Houndoom
Paldean Wooper
Whishcash
silcobra
Ditto 5iv
Bronzor

I have shiny legendaries from giveaways
Kanto Zapdos
Kanto Articuno
Galar Articuno
Galar Moltres
Zazamenta
Zaican
Cresselia
Heatran
Arceus

Non shiny legendaries and mythicals

Volcanion
Dada zarude
Kanto Moltres
Kantor Articuno
Rayquaza
Heatran
Palkia
Giratina

Mac91

LF
Koraidon
Miraidon

FT
Shinies, apriballs, ability patches and Gold bottle caps

Dm for list of FT

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Love Ball, Dream Ball, Beast Ball

FT: Go-Stamped Groudon & Azelf, Alolan forms, Hisuian forms (various stamps), Garden & Modern Vivillon, Friend Ball Chespin, Fast Ball Scorbunny, Lure Ball Froakie, shiny Mareep, both version exclusives (minus paradoxes), shiny Chespin line, shiny Hisuian Samurott

Last edited:

rs4711

LF: Sobble in Repeat Ball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball - if possible with HA

FT: Sobble HA in all apricornballs, Dream Ball, Beast Ball, Dusk Ball, Quick Ball, Heal Ball, Luxury Ball, Nest Ball, Net Ball, Premierball, Dive Ball, Timer Ball

FT: Koraidon (repeat ball)

Not touch trading since I'd like to have a Miraidon of my own. You get to keep the Koraidon, of course. I should also be up front about having a few Koraidon for trade, but I want Miraidon in exchange for all since I'd also like to get some for my friends that don't really engage in the greater Pokemon community, either out of preference or inability to do so.

Also any tips to make this offer more appealing are kind of welcome. I realize both of these Pokemon aren't the easiest to get spares of, being one offs per file that demand nonstandard circumstances and time to have multiples of, but wasn't expecting it to be this difficult all the same. The game being out for the greater half of a year already also probably doesn't help a whole lot.

I'll edit this post as necessary once all trading has gone through, so as long as things aren't all crossed out / nonexistent then one can assume the offer still stands.

Trading complete, thanks to all those that helped.

Last edited: