• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

R3i

Rising Pokémon Idol
LF:
Alola Raichu
Best IVs
Lv 37
Shiny
Nickname: Konani

FR: inquires accepted
Light Ball
OR
perfect IV Froakie (any level)
w/Light Ball
Nickname optional

R3i

Rising Pokémon Idol
Pokémon VIOLET SCARLET
FT: North American perfect Ditto

LF: non American perfect Ditto
(Goes without saying: no hacks)

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Does anyone have a Turtwig and Piplup they could trade please so I can start my DLC journey

R3i

Rising Pokémon Idol
LF: change Pokémon Tera type
Vivillon - rock tera
Stunky - ground tera
Pikachu - ground tera
Froakie - grass tera
Lycanroc - fighting tera
Jirachi - dark tera

FT: Change your Pokémon’s Tera type to: fairy, dragon, psychic, flying, normal
AND/OR for 1 bottle cap

SnubbullsMcgee

Hi, I'm looking to trade and then retrade my poliwhirl in Pokemon Scarlet so it will evolve into politoad. I'll give a shiny toadscruel as incentive to trade my poliwhirl back.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Fresh-Start Mochi

FT: Shiny Poochyena, Shiny Drifloon, Shiny Graveler/Golem, Shiny Ambipom, Shiny Chesnaught, Safari Ball Dipplin, Dusknoir, Gurdurr/Conkelldur, Poliwrath, HA Chimchar, Yanmega, Future Paradoxes, Cramorant, Gligar

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Strykor77

LF: Morpeko
FT: Cramorant, if needed. If not, PM me what you're looking for.

Edit: Trade Completed.

Last edited:

Acer11

Does anybody want to trade with me? I'm only doing this to evolve certain Pokemon and everybody who I randomly get paired with don't care about that.

utlhmsus

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out as I am looking for an HA Poltchageist (it must be in a Premier Ball!).

In exchange I can offer other HA Pokémon (let me know what you’re interested in and I’ll see if I have it), Scarlet exclusives (including Paradox), all Hisuian Pokémon in Premier Balls, Premier Ball Galar Starters, Syrupy Apple, or Auspicious Armor. Thank you in advance!

Magnaking

Ok so. I missed out on the 2 Paradox Pokemon that came out in the Tera Raids, Iron Leaves and Walking Wake. I play Violet. I wish only to complete their dex entries, I have the Hisuian evolved Starters on my team if anyone wishes to trade them for the 2 Paradox Pokemon.

westachi

LF: Fresh-Start Mochi

FT: Shiny Poochyena, Shiny Drifloon, Shiny Graveler/Golem, Shiny Ambipom, Shiny Chesnaught, Safari Ball Dipplin, Dusknoir, Gurdurr/Conkelldur, Poliwrath, HA Chimchar, Yanmega, Future Paradoxes, Cramorant, Gligar

PM me if interested
Do you have an Ogerpon? I have tons of that mochi I can give to u

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Do you have an Ogerpon? I have tons of that mochi I can give to u
I haven’t reached catching Ogerpon in either of my games yet