• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

PlumRoses

Hello I'm just looking for a Koraidon to complete the dex, I am not looking to keep them I just need it to finish the dex before I buy the DLC I will give it back, please and thank you.

Azuron

Scurfy
Hi!

LF: Attack Deoxys, Defense Deoxys, Speed Deoxys, Zeraora (non-shiny), Zarude, Dada Zarude, World Cap Pikachu

FT: Kubfu, Glastrier, Spectrier, Calyrex, Galarian Articuno, Galarian Zapdos, Galarian Moltres, Enamorus, Blood Moon Ursaluna, Ogerpon, Koraidon, Miraidon, Chien-Pao, Chi-Yu, Wo-Chien, Ting-Lu, Mew, Victini, Keldeo, Type: Null, Cosmog, any Dynamax Adventures legendary, all Furfrou trims (from PoGo), all Vivillon forms (except Pokéball), any breedable Pokémon, a lot of shinies, almost any item in SV

Last edited:

Kuraitamashii

LF: Ability Patches

FT:
SUM2013 shiny Dialga
SUM2013 shiny Palkia
SUM2013 shiny Giritina
Aldora Articuno
Aldora Zapdos
Aldora Moltres
Shiny Munchlax
Shiny Dunsparce

Last edited:

Strykor77

Okay, let's try this again.

LF: Gulpin (not trusting getting an egg from a picnic), Ceruledge, Iron Treads, Iron Moth, Iron Valiant and Miraidon

FT: I set up a box called Trade Zone (Box 15). If interested, pm me and I'll set up a link code for you to browse, and no, it's not just the same junk that gets passed around on Surprise Trade. I got extras of the Past Paradox Pokemon, some Alolan Pokemon, and a few Legendaries/Mythicals.

Edit: Pokedex complete. Issue closed.

Last edited:

Gill2zch

Hi!

LF: Dreamball Mons w/HA
Rillaboom Evolutionary Line
Delphox Evolutionary Line
Chesnaught Evolutionary Line
Inteleon Evolutionary Line
Typholosion Evolutionary Line

Strykor77

Got a dotcom Inteleon today in Surprise Trade. Yes, I did release it, but not before ditto breeding for four eggs which I hatched. I'm keeping one, the othere three are up for trade. Now, last trade was a touch trade. This one's for keeps: one Sobble for one Iron Treads, Iron Moth, and Iron Valiant. I'll update this post as to what's available and what's needed. PM me for link code.

PearlDex

Looking to touch trade my Politoed so it’ll evolve. Any help is appreciated!