• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: TM for Alluring Voice or Psychic Noise

FT: HA Masterpiece Sinistcha, Bastiodon, Whimsicott, Porygon

Strykor77

LF: Touch trades for the following - Porygon, Rhydon, Magmar and Electabuzz. Mostly looking for people in the same boat as I am.

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
Looking to evolve my Rhydon, anyone wanna do a trade and trade back?

Strykor77

LF: new touch trade to complete my records. Need to evolve my Seadra and want to get Iron Crown and Iron Boulder added to the dex for compleation. Not looking to keep. PM me.

Odraxt

LF: Iron Crown and Iron Boulder to complete my dex
FT: Raging Bolt and Gouging Fire
Trade in the game, and back

CraigPitt

Lf Iron Crown and Iron Boulder

Ft Arceus, Zeraora or Magerna

Primehunter8

LF: Gouging Fire and Raging Bolt.
FT: several shiny legendaries (rayquaza, kyogre, groudon, palkia, dialga, etc), or shiny standar pokemon (tinkaton, baxcalivur, charcadet, etc), or some mythicals (zarude, deoxys, magearna, meloetta, genesect, etc).

Let me know if anyones interested