• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Musokaiju

LF- Regirock, Registeel, Regieleki, & Regidrago
FT- Shiny Ludicolo, Latias, Zekrom, Kyurem, Spectrier, Wyrdeer, Kleavor, Rhyperior, Elictivire, Porygon-Z
I'm looking to complete my Regi collection and am willing to trade any of the above.

Musokaiju

LF- Regirock, Registeel, Regieleki, & Regidrago
FT- Shiny Ludicolo, Latias, Zekrom, Kyurem, Spectrier, Wyrdeer, Kleavor, Rhyperior, Elictivire, Porygon-Z
I'm looking to complete my Regi collection and am willing to trade any of the above.
I got all the Regis!

Musokaiju

LF- Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and any Ultra Beasts
FT- Rayquaza, Wyrdeer, Kleavor, Rhyperior, Electivire, Porygon-Z
I'm trying to complete my Tapus and work towards all Ultra Beasts!

Musokaiju

LF- Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and any Ultra Beasts
FT- Rayquaza, Wyrdeer, Kleavor, Rhyperior, Electivire, Porygon-Z
I'm trying to complete my Tapus and work towards all Ultra Beasts!
I now have all the Tapus, but I need every Ultra Beast except for Nihilego.

Airstrik0

LF: <what you're looking for>Shiny Sprigatito (lvl1), Shiny Riolu(lvl1), Shiny Zoroark hisu form (lvl 1 if possible or lowest lvl) Mudkip lvl1 shiny or not, toxel shiny lvl 1 or not, Froakie lvl 1 shiny. (not really a fan of pink though. I would include shiny charmander but i have lets go pikachu so... ya.
FT: <what you have for trade> I am taking requests for any pokemon with in my lucks ability of getting from either lets go pikachu eevee, violet, or go. This includes legendaries, shinies, or regulars. i do own both pikachu and eevee games if thats not appearent. And i have a way thanks to home to clear games extra quickly. with little effort. (except pokemon go the mobile game).

off topic explanation discription.
(My choice are specific because I am assembling a new game start pokemon team off the bat for Violet if that isn't apparent. The general team I am making for this run is bipedal dual type pokemon. so if you have another build that you prefer more that seems more fun or better please let me know if you want.)

Last edited:

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
I need help trade-evolving 5-6 Pokemon such as Magmar, Electabuzz, Porygon (two evolutions) etc. Just a patient partner is what I need, although I wouldn't mind if anyone had a spare Popplio, Torchic, Treecko etc.

Musokaiju

LF: Deoxys (any form), Keldeo, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Magearna, & Zarude
FT: Shiny Bronzong, Shaymin, Shiny Cottonee

I'm looking to further fill out my Home Dex and appreciate anyone that can help. Thanks in advance!

Musokaiju

LF: Deoxys (any form), Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, & Magearna
FT: Shiny Bronzong, Shiny Whimsicott, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Palkia, & Arceus
I'm trying to fill out my Home Dex so please hit me up if you have what I'm lookin' for! ❤️

Musokaiju

FT: Shiny Bronzong, Shiny Whimsicott, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Palkia, & Arceus
I'm trying to fill out my Home Dex so please hit me up if you have what I'm lookin' for! ❤️
I've knocked Hoopa off my list but am still looking for the rest. I no longer have Arceus for trade.

Musokaiju

FT: Shiny Porygon, Shiny Bronzong, Uxie, Azelf, & Lunala
I'm trying to fill out my Home Dex so please hit me up if you have what I'm lookin' for! ❤️ I'm still looking so I'm looking forward to your response.

Musokaiju

FT: Shiny Porygon, Shiny Bronzong, Shiny Solgalea, Uxie, Azelf, Lunala, Rampardos, & Dusknoir
Just updating my list of available trades. I hope there's something there that'll pique your interest! ❤️

Musokaiju

LF: Zeraora
FT: Shiny Genesect, Shiny Flutter Mane, & Shiny Bronzong

If you have a Zeraora you'd be willing to trade through Home I'd highly appreciate it and can offer the above 'Mons in return. Thank you! ❤️

Musokaiju

LF: Celebi & Zarude
FT: Mew, Shiny Flutter Mane, Chikorita, & Bronzong

Hi there. I'm trying to complete my national Dex, am very close, and would appreciate the help if you're able. I've listed what I'm looking for as well as what I have to trade above but also have a Ceruledge (non-shiny) to trade if you'd like. Thanks in advance. Please help me finish my quest! ❤️

Last edited: