• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Ability Patch, Apricorn Balls, Impish Mint

FT: Sprigatito (1 Japanese, multiple English), Fuecoco, Quaxly with Detect, Water & Fire Tauros, Glimmet, Clauncher, Stunky, Gible, Larvitar, Tinkatink with Ice Hammer, Dratini, Frigibax, Drifloon, Stonjourner, Blue Flower Floette, Red Flower Flabébé, Galarian Meowth, Own Tempo Rockruff, Charcadet with Disable, Zangoose, Japanese Dondozo, Adaptability Eevee, Applin, Thunder Stone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Water Stone, Dawn Stone, Malicious Armor

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Red and Blue

LF: Violet exclusives( Misdreavus, Gulpin, Bagon, clauncher, Passinian, Dreepy, Eiscue, Ceruledge(or a Malicious Armour), touch trade Miraidon, and the future Paradox Pokemon).

FT: Scarlet exclusives( Drifloon, Stunky, Larvitar, Skrelp, Oranguru, Deino, Stonjourner, Armarouge, Koraidon, and the Ancient Paradox Pokemon)

Please PM me if interested

Last edited:
LF: Quaxly, Iron Hands, and touch trade Miraidon

FT: Fuecoco, Sprigatito, Brute Bonnet, Dragalge, Armarouge, and touch trade Koraidon

PM me if interested

PAndrews

LF: Violet Paradox mons, Eiscue, non English Ditto & (touch trade) Miraidon

FT: Scarlet Paradox mons, all starters (HA Sprigatito)

Last edited:

Acer11

I'm interested in trading for a Quaxly or Sprigatito for one of the Fuecoco I've bred. Anyone interested in this send me a link code so we could connect.

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
LF: Foreign Ditto or Foreign Human like Egg group Pokémon

FT: Gen 9 Starter’s
Jolly Pichu with egg moves
Adamant Riolu with egg moves
Auspicious Armor

aerial_ace

Lf ability patch,
Ft violet paradox mons, willing to trade multiple of ability patch

Sonply

Need Sprigatito and Fuecoco. Have Ceruledge and most other Scarlet exlcusives

4684-2064-2618
Sent you a friend request. You can get them both, I just want Ceruledge and any other you can spare.

LF: Miraidon touch trade

FT: Auspicious armor, any Scarlet Paradox Pokemon, Koraidon touch trade

Please DM me if you can help me out!