• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Red and Blue

LF: Larvitar, Stunky, Skrelp, Oranguru, Stonjourner, Armarouge, Koraidon
FT: Bagon, Gulpin, Clauncher, Passimian, Eiscue, Ceruledge, Miraidon
I can help you out with Stonjourner, Stunky, Skrelp, and Armarouge if you can give me your Gulpin Clauncher, Eiscue, and Ceruledge. Koraidon as well if you are ok with a touch trade

droptimo

overwhelmed
LF: Iron Hands, Violet Paradox Pokémon in general, Ability Patch
FT: Some breedject Quaxly and Sprigatito, any Paradox Pokemon from Scarlet you may want.

Rafael Alme

This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades using Pokemon HOME. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

There are other dedicated Quick Trading Thread for:
- Pokemon HOME

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 9 WiFi subforum rules apply.
LF Quaxly
FT Sprigatito

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
LF: Someone to help evolve my Scyther into Scizor and the same for Slowpoke to Slowking please and trade them back.
Need these two for my Pokedex.
EDIT: All done thank you .

Last edited:

helms

LF: scream tail, brute bonnett, koraidon, scarlet-version tauros
FT: any violet-exclusive paradox pokemon, miraidon

Last edited: