• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

PearlDex

FT: Deino & Larvitar
LF: Dreepy & Bagon

I will be looking for the Violet exclusives, if anyone is willing to help with a few more of them. :) I can easily trade most of the equivalent exclusives from Scarlet OR any of the starter pokemon.

aerial_ace

LF ability patch
FT MASTER BALL

Last edited:

Ayresbrun

LF: Iron treads, Iron moth, Iron Valiant, Iron Thorns and Ceruledge
FT: any scarlet pkm (except Koraidon - already traded for Miraidon) or any starter

Red and Blue

LF: Misdreavus and Quaxly. And could use some help evolving my Scyther
FT: Drifloon, Ditto, Sprigatito, Stonjourner

PearlDex

Trying to get the Violet version exclusives:
LF: Bagon, Misdreavous, Passimian, Clauncher
FT: Larvitar, Drifloon/Drifblim, Oranguru, Deino

droptimo

overwhelmed
Can help if still needed
Hi. I just sent out a message to someone else who contacted me. I’m not trying to do anything at this moment but I would be happy to try tomorrow evening (US Central Time) with both of you. I just may have to go and spend a bit of time catching some Pokémon again.

Hello everyone!

LF: Scarlet version exclusives
FT: Violet version exclusives

(We can touch trade the legends :))

Cheers

LF: Sprigatito
FT: Own Tempo Rockruff, Larvitar, Stunky (Uncommon Mark), Drifloon, Gulpin, Auspicious Armor

Would be incredibly grateful to get this last starter--thank you!

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Ability Patch, Ability Capsule, Apricorn Balls, Bombirdier with Parting Shot

FT Pokémon : Sprigatito (1 Japanese, multiple English), Fuecoco, Quaxly with Detect, Water & Fire Tauros, Glimmet, Clauncher, Stunky, Gible, Larvitar, Tinkatink with Ice Hammer, Dratini, Frigibax, Drifloon, Stonjourner, Blue Flower Floette, Red & Yellow Flower Flabébé, Bagon Galarian Meowth, Own Tempo Rockruff, Charcadet with Disable, Zangoose, Japanese Dondozo, Adaptability Eevee, Applin, Misdreavus

FT Items: Malicious Armor, Thunder Stone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Water Stone, Dawn Stone, Ice Stone

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Ursus_Volitans

LF: 0IV Speed Ditto

neii

Custom title
LF: slowking or slowpoke holding king's rock
FT: japanese ditto, slowpoke holding king's rock
turns out i'm missing this one pokemon from my pokedex lol.