• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
FT:
-English Fuecoco, Quaxly and Sprigatito

LF:
-Malicious Armor and Auspicious Armor
-Blaze and Aqua Tauros

aerial_ace

FT HA SPRIGATITO , HA QUAXLY , HA PAWMI, HA WATTRELL , HA SMOLIV, HA TANDEMAUSE, HA MONKEY .
LF HA CYCLIZAR, HA FUECOCO, HA bombirdier

Blastoise91

Hello,
LF: Violet Exclusives
FT: Fuecoco, Spigatito, Drifloon, Larvitar

TheodoricFriede

This might be a big ask, but I have a shiny male sprigatito. Would anyone be interested in trading that for a female shiny sprigatito?

I just like having teams of girls.

Reactions: Bdd
LF: 3 x Sprigatito (lv 1 or similar - no nicknames)
FT: 3 x Fuecoco (lv. 1 just hatched)

Linked code for the next 10 minutes (then will try again later): 45896321

helms

LF: koraidon (for keepsies bc its neat)
FT: miraidon or idk i have a shiny medicham or shiny kiliwattrel if you want those??

Last edited:

Copley Hill Gym

I am still looking for a touch trade miraidon. Is there anyone about who could help with this today? I am just one away from completing my Pokedex, which would be really appreciated.