• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Nug Duncan

Casually Helpful, Hopefully
LF: Non-English Ditto (4IV or above)

FT: Shiny Mankey, Impish Nature (Newly hatched with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, and Sp. Def, and "Very Good" described for Def. and Sp. Atk. Only Speed is "Pretty Good")
Any Scarlet exclusives including Paradox Pokemon (Excluding the box legends)
The following Violet exclusive Paradox Pokemon: Iron Bundle, Iron Jugulis, Iron Hands

ITEMS: Auspicious Armor, Malicious Armor, all Evolutionary Stones, Cracked Pot, Bright Powder, Soft Sand, Hard Stone, Smooth/Heat/Damp Rock, Float Stone, Booster Energy

UPDATE: I'm adding items as well, as it seems many people are lacking in a few departments. I'll update the list as I collect them. These items DO NOT count as a single item in the deal. You choose as many items as you do mons, and I'll attach them when I send them. I'll also update the list when I catch some Scarlet exclusives with better stats.

I'll be totally honest, almost none of what I just put up has very good IVs. Nothing can be done about that with the Violet paradox (I'm playing Scarlet), but if you want to request specific stats and natures for any of the Scarlet exclusives, I can do that for you. This time, I'm looking for a non-english Ditto to breed with. 4IVs at least BUT I'll give you 2 of the above for it. If someone were to give me a 5IV Ditto, it'd a three for one deal for them. If anyone actually offers me a 6IV Ditto, it'll be a five for one deal for them. Just PM me if you wanna request specific natures/IVs for Scarlet. The above applies regardless!

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I need a hidden ability Glimmet/Glimmora (Corrosion) and a Hidden Ability Quaxly/Quaxwell/Quaquaval (Moxie). I have one Friend Ball and I can breed for any of the following HA pokemon: Flabebe (Symbiosis), Shroomish (Quick Feet; evolves into Technician Breloom), Axew (Unnerve), Bramblin (Infiltrator), Girafarig (Sap Sipper), Mankey (Defiant), Charmander (Solar Power). Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
How about a Friend Ball for an HA Quaxly since I don't have an HA Glimmet & I don't want to use up my Ability Patches?

Jeffman84

WEST BEST TRAINER
-Updated-
LF: Stunky, Drifloon, Fuecoco, Deino, Skrelp, Stonejour
FT: Quaxly, Sprigatto, Violet Exclusives
The starters will be lvl 1 via bred with French Ditto so keep that in mind.
I do need Scarlet Legend for dex I have Violet so I can do a quick trade for dex entry but I would want Miradion back

Last edited:

NozzaDB

If anyone wants a 0 ivs speed Pokémon with flawless ivs let me know, I have a ditto with perfect stats to breed with, which I could do for you, but I’d love a apricorn ball in exchange please. IM me if interested.

GoMukYourself

Hello,
Anyone free to help me evolve me Finizen doing the union circle thingy in an hour or two? I can offer scarlet paradox mons as compensation :)