• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

nate0x

LF: 5iv Foreign ditto
FT:
5iv ditto
I got a 5iv ditto from a raid, but would rather trade it for a foreign ditto to help shinny odds. Discord ScaryBooWho #1895

Mac91

LF Koraidon permanent trade

FT miraidon permanent trade can add ability patches or silver bottle caps to miraidon

Last edited:

droptimo

overwhelmed
LF: Prankster Murkrow, or an Ability Patch
FT: all three starters, Charmander, Scarlet Paradox mons, Bagon, etc. really just need this Prankster Murkrow for ranked battle

Ayresbrun

LF: Eiscue and Clawlitzer/Clauncher
FT: scarlet exclusives, all three starters and scarlet paradoxes

Edit: trade done

Last edited:

GDickie

LF: Malicious Armour
FT: Anything pre-Pokémon League in Scarlet

Blastoise91

I have all those. I could use the Scarlet exclusives and spirgatito
Hey do you still need any Scarlet exclusives? I didn't see these messages but still am looking for some Violet exclusives.