• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

AstralIsekai404

LF: Koraidon (Any Level) and/or Primal Paradox mons (Scarlet Exclusives).
FT: Miraidon (Lvl. 72) and/or all Future Paradox Mons except Iron Thorns atm.
My ign is Isekai and the link code for the trade will be 1887 9056.

LF: 6iv foreign ditto ( I know it's a stretch)
FT: Honestly I dont have much, I DO have an ability patch but feel free to message and maybe we can work something out if I can help it

Trey47

LF: Need someone to help me trade my scyther and then trade back scizor right after
FT: Scarlet pokemon

LurkingPokeFan

LF: tyranitar, stonjourner? , paradox mons of Scarlet, and touch trade of koraidon.

FT: any violet exclusive, which I will ev and iv train if you need it.

Pm or quote for those interested.

Primehunter8

LF: Gen 9 shinies
FT: shiny murkrow, mudbray, gabite, gible, hawlucha, mankey, fletching, iron bundle, iron threads.

aerial_ace

Looking for scarlet exclusive standard mons (stunky, drifloon, stonjourner, oranguru and skrelp) i can offer violet exclusive mons or help with filling pokedex. I also can breed fast ball libero cinderace.

Mukkamoto

LF: Scarlet exclusives, Koraidon (touch trade) and 6IV foreign ditto.
FT: Violet exclusives

Just looking to complete my pokdex so happy to trade any Pokemon back.

Drop a message. I am in UTC+0 timezone if that helps.

Last edited:

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
LF: Misdreavus and other Violet exclusives
FT: Scarlet Exclusives and a shiny Sneasel

I need to complete my pokedex and I've already got a shiny Weavile. So, if anyone is interested, PM me.

d_avila5280

Sad But Rad Champion
LF: Scarlet Paradox Mons
FT: Iron Moth, Iron Hands, Iron Jugulis, Iron Bundle, Iron Treads, Iron Thorns are all ready to go, can also catch other version exclusives on request

*TRADES COMPLETED*

Last edited:

echosofchaoz

Champion
LF: Shiny Umbreon preferably in Moon Ball and Shiny Scizor preferably in Luxury Ball

FT: Shiny Iron Valiant, Shiny Iron Thorns, Shiny Impidimp, Shiny Forretress, Shiny Muk, Shiny Gogoat all caught in Luxury Balls

message for details!

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
FT: Scorbunny (beast, heavy, fast or love ball), Charcadet (level or beast ball), Capsakid (love ball), Tinkatink (love ball), Frigibax (love ball), curly Tatsugiri (level ball)

LF: Pokémon in apricorn or beast balls

Last edited:

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
FT: Scorbunny (beast, heavy, fast or love ball), Charcadet (level or beast ball), Capsakid (love ball), Tinkatink (love ball), Frigibax (love ball)

LF: Pokémon in apricorn or beast balls
I have Scorbunny in he other Apriballs as well as a few other apriball 'mons. I'd be interested in your Charcadet (beast and Level), Capsakid (love), Tinkatink and Frigibax as well. You're welcome to PM me for a full list of what I have available~

roquissas

LF: Shiny Scarlet Paradox except Scream Tail
FT: All shiny violet paradox except Iron Moth but I'll catch it today probably

Last edited: