• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

PKWonder

LF: all Vivillon patterns except Modern

FT: Modern pattern, Violet exclusives & Paradox mons, starters

thanks Chris02 for the Paradox mon trades

Last edited:

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Update: 3/6/23

FT: Vivillon Patterns:
Jungle
Polar
River
High Plains

LF: Vivillon Patterns:
Meadow
Tundra
Continental
Garden
Icy Snow
Marine
Archipelago
Sandstorm
Monsoon
Savanna
Sun
Ocean

Last edited:

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
LF: Shiny Charmander
FT: - Shiny Iron Valliant (brasscoin giveaway)
- Miraidon
- Iron Jugulis
- Iron Hands

Nug Duncan

Casually Helpful, Hopefully
Okay, this is an odd one indeed. And very specific But,

LF 3-5IV Non-English female Froakie

If you'd like to see what I have, go back a page and find the absurdly long post. I'd be willing to trade any of it, and can also breed an English Charmander of equal IVs (Missed the Cinderace event, sorry!), HA and all. I am still looking for someone to help me out with the foreign Ditto, so that previous post still applies. Lemme know what I can do!

UPDATE: All trades are closed for now. Shouts to Mac for coming in clutch with a Ditto!

Last edited:

Mac91

Okay, this is an odd one indeed. And very specific But,

LF 3-5IV Non-English female Froakie

If you'd like to see what I have, go back a page and find the absurdly long post. I'd be willing to trade any of it, and can also breed an English Charmander of equal IVs (Missed the Cinderace event, sorry!), HA and all. I am still looking for someone to help me out with the foreign Ditto, so that previous post still applies. Lemme know what I can do!

Note: It doesn't matter how many IVs the Froakie has as long as it's at least 3. Ability doesn't matter either. I'll trade any one of the higher IVs from my previous post if someone wants it.
I have a 5iv jpn ditto. What shinies do you have other than the 3 posted in previous post?

Nug Duncan

Casually Helpful, Hopefully
I have a 5iv jpn ditto. What shinies do you have other than the 3 posted in previous post?
Dang, I guess those were the only three. Was there one in particular you had in mind? If it's in the wild in Scarlet, I could hunt a mon and have it by the end of the day (in EST). Or, you can shoot me a PM if you wanna discuss something different. Sorry about that!

Mac91

No worries. If possible any of the scarlet exclusives, not the paradoxes since I have those already.

AMediocreRobot

Hi

LF Quaxly and Charmander

I have Fuecoco, Scorbunny, Sprigatito, and various breedject dragons including Deino, Dreepy, Goomy, Dratini and will be producing Bagon soon, but can be sooner for trade.

Edit: was hoping to post a thread about this but lack the karma. I’ll check back frequently.

DR.gonzo

Hi

LF Quaxly and Charmander

I have Fuecoco, Scorbunny, Sprigatito, and various breedject dragons including Deino, Dreepy, Goomy, Dratini and will be producing Bagon soon, but can be sooner for trade.

Edit: was hoping to post a thread about this but lack the karma. I’ll check back frequently.
Can help you out in around 30mins or so ?

SilentDreamer93

I'm looking to trade all my Violet-exclusive pokemon, including paradox pokemon for all the Scarlet-exclusive and paradox pokemon. I'm also looking for Quaxly and Fuecoco and will trade whatever I can for those two.

Speared

I'm looking for a Koraidon to do a touch trade with Moraidon just so I can get the Pokedex entry. I want to keep my legendaries with my trainer ID.

Last edited:

Ghost94

I'm looking for a Koraidon to do a touch trade with Moraidon just so I can get the Pokedex entry. I want to keep my legendaries with my trainer ID.
I’ll help you out, send me a PM.

PKWonder

LF:
high IV Rabsca, Annihilape,Kingambit
3-segment Dundunsparce
Meadow Vivillon
Archipelgo
Continental
Elegant
Garden
Icy Snow
Marine
Monsoon
Ocean
River
Sandstorm
Savannah
Sun
Tundra

FT:
HA Froakie
HA Scorbunny
HA Passimian
HA Scizor
HA RedStripe Basculin
HA Hippopotas
HA Eevee
HA Skiploom
HA Riolu
HA Ditto
Modern Vivillon
High Plains Vivillon

eiger

Shiny Hunter
I have a 6IV European English ditto for trade.
Looking for 6IV foreign Ditto.
PM please