• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Scarlet & Violet]

Nacreous

Fire trainer
LF : Hisuian Zorua (without any hindering ability in SpAttk or Speed). It's for playthrough only.

Phil Rohan

LF: Aqua Breed Tauros, Passimian, Eiscue, Dreepy, Malicious Armor.
FT: Blaze Breed Tauros, Oranguru, Stonjourner, Deino, Auspicious Armor.
Also looking to trade-evolve Scyther and Slowpoke.

Ghost94

For my living dex.

LF: Wo-Chien, Chien-Pao, Ting-Lu, Chi-Yu, and Miraidon.

FT: Shiny Magikarp, Shiny Muk, Shiny Gabite, Shiny Pawmot, Apriball's, Ability Patch, Gold Bottle Cap, Aprimons, Greninja, Event Garganacl, Surf Pikachu, Hisuan Zoroark, Battle Ready Flamigo & Orthworm, Gholdengo, and CHS Ditto.

Also willing to trade stuff from other games or change your tera types, let me know what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Dared3v0

Just have fun
LF:shinyfluttermane,shiny roaring moon
Ft:Shiny iron valiant,shiny iron thorns,shiny iron jugulis

Last edited:

Blastoise91

LF: Level Ball & Lure Ball

FT: Shiny Iron Hands

PM me if interested, thanks!

Would any kind souls be willing to trade an Oshawott?
I'm having abysmal luck with randos in the raid and just don't have it in me. Can offer any Scarlet exclusives, prior tera raid 'mons, or starters

Xxyyzzcc

LF: stonjourner any level

FT: have most Pokémon or will trade random Pokémon holding an ability patch or capsule

autumnmew

Event Hunter
FT: dream world HA pokemon in dream ball if people still collect these

Last edited:

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
Would any kind souls be willing to trade an Oshawott?
I'm having abysmal luck with randos in the raid and just don't have it in me. Can offer any Scarlet exclusives, prior tera raid 'mons, or starters
I can trade an oshawott if you still need one!

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
LF: Japanese Veluza for breeding
FT: 5IV Tinkaton, Steel Tera type