• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

RDEagle327

Trading Zamazenta (no shield) for a shiny HA Pokemon in an Apriball

I can do a shiny HA Snorm, its in a repeat ball however, i can send over a apriball of your choice tho instead?

Ammy-chan

LF these aprimons:

Moon ball Sableye
Beast Ball Growlithe
Beast Ball Axew
Beast Ball Drilbur
Moon Ball Phantump

Offering a ton of HA/aprimons, PM me if you have any of these ^^

Sp0rk

Hi, I am just looking for 5 quick trades to complete my Pokédex, will give Pokémon back just want to complete. I need Scrafty, Passimian, Turtonator, Darmanitan, Zaican.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I have 2 spare berry sweets, I'm looking for mainly ribbon sweets ie purple in return in a 1 on 1 trade.

Acb

Hi, I am just looking for 5 quick trades to complete my Pokédex, will give Pokémon back just want to complete. I need Scrafty, Passimian, Turtonator, Darmanitan, Zaican.

I can help you with all of these if you can help me with some of mine.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Female Onix with Head Smash, Eviolite
FT: HA Gigantamax Centiskorch, Gigantamax Orbeetle, HA Solosis, all fossils

Boiardee

Hello I just want help to get a milotic by trading my feebas then getting it right back
Only thing I can offer for help in doing this is g-max pokemon

Ryuuhana

LF: apricorn balls and dream balls.

Just message me what you want in return and see if I have/ or can get it.

AleAlcoy

LF: Zamazenta back and forth
FT: Zacian back and forth

I want to complete my dex and only need Zamazenta for that, but I'd like to keep my Zacian.
So anyone playing Shield who's in my shoes is welcome to trade dex entries that way