• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

ghosting

LF: Trade and return of a Zacian for dex completion!

FT: My Zamazenta for the same purpose as above. (Or anything else I might have that you need a dex entry of!)

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
FT: HA Ditto 5IV, G-Max Sandaconda 5IV (I should have some other HA Pokémon but I’ll have to check later EDIT: HA Excadrill as well)

LF: HA Indeedee

Last edited:

ebevan91

LF: Trade and return of a Zacian for dex completion!

FT: My Zamazenta for the same purpose as above. (Or anything else I might have that you need a dex entry of!)

I'll trade back with you. 8030.

BugCatcher6

Looking to finish my Dex.

LF:
Flapple
Zacian

FT: Any Shield exclusives you may need.

For Zacian I just need to trade and trade back. I can do the same for Flapple, but I would like to keep a Turtonator and Stonjourner.

PM me for trades.

Last edited:

AzulTheCerulean20

Borne by Valkyries
Looking to finish my Dex.

LF:
Turtonator
Flapple
Stonjourner
Zacian

FT: Any Shield exclusives you may need.

For Zacian I just need to trade and trade back. I can do the same for Flapple, but I would like to keep a Turtonator and Stonjourner.

PM me for trades.
Have Stonjourner & Turtonator, need sableye & oranguru

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
LF:
Slurpuff
Sawk
Rhypherior (have rhydon w/protector)
Mawile
Drampa
Turtonator
Stonjourner
Arctovish
Dracozolt

Ft: anything not on this list

AzulTheCerulean20

Borne by Valkyries
I do have Oranguru, but I have to check on a Sableye. I traded one for a Mawile and I might not have any left.

also need drampa if you don't have sabeleye