• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

DJWT

I am ready.
Yes I started the trade
Link Code: 4444

marill117

FT:
- a bunch of 6IV Galarian Darumaka (normal and HA available)
- a few 6IV Sinistea (normal and HA available).

Would love to receive HA pokemon in return, bonus points if they are in a Premier Ball :)
Please PM me if you would like to trade.

LF: Jirachi or celebi: doesn"t matter which level or origin
FT: Pikachu gigamax, mewto, some starters of 8th , 7th gen
I am new to pokemon and I just want to train a jirachi or celebi as I really like them. I know they are special but I hope on kindness :)

johno1995

LF: Shiny Galarian Meowth

FT: Giga-Gengar
Giga-Orbeetle
HA Giga-Snorlax

Jack-The_tripper

Is there anybody willing to trade a Spritzee holding a Sachet for a Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream? Trying to complete the pokedex. Was wondering if somebody was willing to trade back and forth or I'm willing to let the other player keep one of the pokemon/another pokemon as a reward for helping me out.

I am looking for the following:
Croagunk
Vullaby
Phantump
Oranguru
Turtonator
Sableye
Lunatone
Goomy

Natures level or abilities matter, strictly for pokedex completion. Let me know if something can be worked out

0bobloblaw0

Is there anybody willing to trade a Spritzee holding a Sachet for a Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream? Trying to complete the pokedex. Was wondering if somebody was willing to trade back and forth or I'm willing to let the other player keep one of the pokemon/another pokemon as a reward for helping me out.

I'm down, and you can keep both. The only thing is if I could get help with a similar thing involving my Onix and rhydon. I'll provide my items, you provide your items