• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is the last Pokemon I need for my Galar Love Collection. If you can help out, PM me, please!
---
Lf: Love Ball-Caught Regidraco, English, No Nickname
---
FT: Four Shinies of your choice from the below lists:
---
FDYpVR3VkAA-Dx2
---
FDYpVR1VIAAA2xu

Viv

Master Tactician
LF shiny Poipole
Can offer a number of shinies in return. Pick like 4 or 5, and I should have at least 1. Thank you!

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Edit: No longer needed.

Last edited:

Yveltal91057

Kirby… Kirby… Meta Knight!
LF: Shiny Zacian
FT: Level 1 Spiritomb (I have plenty of Spiritombs from breeding)

I’m available to do a trade on Monday after work. PM me if you’re interested.

Last edited:

Teravolt

Stay Positive!
Question: How much would 4 Meltans be worth?
Maybe a hidden ability or rare ball mon? You can get Meltans en masse in Go, so they’re not rare in the least.

Technomage

Maybe a hidden ability or rare ball mon? You can get Meltans en masse in Go, so they’re not rare in the least.

Yeah, I do see that that would lower their values, although I do still catch Meltans in Pokemon Go, so as to turn one of them into a Melmetal (then again, I don't think a Melmetal would have much more value, either).

TruLuck

LF: Regional Variations w/ full moveset, please

FT : Dream world Pokémon and 2 shiny dragon Pokémon. Please message if this offer is cool.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
FT:
-Meltan
-Arashi's Shiny Mamoswine
-Zacian
-Shiny Suicune
-Shiny Giratina
-Shiny Palkia
-Shiny Ponita Kanto
-Event Zygarde
-Shiny Gyarados
-Shiny Wartortle

LF:

Glastier
Regidrago
Zarude

PM me!

Attila55

Trying to complete my Dex.

LF:
Grookey (or evolutions)
Sobble (or evolutions)

Appletun (or sweet apple)
Galarian Corsola (or Cursola)
Eiscue
Zamazenta

basically all pokemon i cannot get in sword. :)

Last edited:

Hock Tuey

Pokedaddy
Trying to complete my Dex.

LF:
Grookey (or evolutions)
Sobble (or evolutions)

Eiscue
Zamazenta

basically all pokemon i cannot get in sword. :)

I got all those (Sword player myself) by trading using Pokemon HOME. Just offer the Sword exclusives (Deino/Jangmo-o/Turtonator, etc)
and you'll be surprised how fast you'll get a trade - With the exception of Zamazenta, but was lucky enough to nab the code for a shiny one before GS ran out. Also, some xfer pokes from 'Let's Go' work as far as "completing the pokedex" is concerned.

The only thing keeping me from completing the IoA pokedex is Porygon2 and Z.. and Glastrier for CT.

HT

Attila55

I got all those (Sword player myself) by trading using Pokemon HOME. Just offer the Sword exclusives (Deino/Jangmo-o/Turtonator, etc)
and you'll be surprised how fast you'll get a trade - With the exception of Zamazenta, but was lucky enough to nab the code for a shiny one before GS ran out. Also, some xfer pokes from 'Let's Go' work as far as "completing the pokedex" is concerned.

The only thing keeping me from completing the IoA pokedex is Porygon2 and Z.. and Glastrier for CT.

HT
I can offer you porygon2 and z.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
FT: regular Zarude, shiny Zacian, shiny Zamazenta, shiny Celebi, Meltan, Melmetal, Mints, Bottle Caps, HA Ho-Oh, HA Giratina, nearly any of my shinies in Home

LF: Ability Patch in BDSP

PM me if interested

Hock Tuey

Pokedaddy
Eiscue
Zamazenta

i need them to finish the dex, would be great if you could help me out.

I can probably help you out with an Appletun. And the Cursola is an xfer from Let's Go Pikachu, but it will "work" as far as registering in your dex. Let's take this to private messages and I'll leave you my friend code for trading.
-HT-