• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Soda-king

LF: HA Rookidee line, HA Snom line, Gothita line, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Mawile, Type: Null (dex entry only is fine), Silvally (dex entry only is fine).
FT: All other version exclusives, all starters, some 4-5 IV Pokémon, Pokerus, and many other Pokémon (including Mimikyu, Dreepy line).
Hi do you have seedot? Can trade type null

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Hi do you have seedot? Can trade type null

Yes, I can get you a Seedot. If you want to keep your Type: Null, I am fine with trading back (you can keep the Seedot). If you don't mind, I am fine with keeping the Type: Null. Either way is fine.

@Sagi007
The Mimikyu is ready when you are.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner

Soda-king

Yes, I can get you a Seedot. If you want to keep your Type: Null, I am fine with trading back (you can keep the Seedot). If you don't mind, I am fine with keeping the Type: Null. Either way is fine.

@Sagi007
The Mimikyu is ready when you are.
Yes thank you. I would like him back. Lmk when you are ready and I can trade

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Trade no longer needed.

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Ok, I think we need to try a different code. A different person appeared for me.
Let's try 1232 (unless you already set something different).

@Soda-king
I can trade when I am done with Sagi007.

EDIT: Done with that trade. I will breed you a Seedot now, and then we can trade.

Soda-king

Ok, I think we need to try a different code. A different person appeared for me.
Let's try 1232 (unless you already set something different).

@Soda-king
I can trade when I am done with Sagi007.

EDIT: Done with that trade. I will breed you a Seedot now, and then we can trade.
Ok great!!! Thanks! Are you ok with trading some more sword exclusives and I can give them back?

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Yes thank you. I would like him back. Lmk when you are ready and I can trade
Ok, I will return your Type: Null once I get the Pokedex entry (immediately). I have now breed a Seedot. I will set the code the same as I did for the other trade I guess. 1232.

Oke in that one now

Thanks for the trade.

EDIT:
Soda-king, I can trade you some more Sword exclusives, but I may have to breed some.

EDIT 2: Feel free to list which exclusives you want, and I can breed them for you.

Soda-king

Ok, I will return your Type: Null once I get the Pokedex entry (immediately). I have now breed a Seedot. I will set the code the same as I did for the other trade I guess. 1232.

Thanks for the trade.

EDIT:
Soda-king, I can trade you some more Sword exclusives, but I may have to breed some.

EDIT 2: Feel free to list which exclusives you want, and I can breed them for you.
Thanks so much!

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Thank you! On second thought while the offer stands, do you happen to have a passimian, sawk, scrafty, and solsun?
I can breed them for you (and I suppose you mean Solrock there).

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Yes! Thanks again!! I can give them back and or try to find a Pokemon that's worth your time!
I will start breeding now. If you have any more of the Pokémon from my list, that would be great. If not, let me know if you have anything interesting, and they may work.

theddon

LF: HA Farfetch'd (IVs don't matter, I just really want scrappy lol)
FT: The following freshly caught raid mons (mostly 4-5* raids, so they have high IVs but questionable natures)
HA - Gigalith, Orbeetle, Vespiquen, Bisharp, Grimmsnarl, Qwilfish, Braviary, Diggersby, Xatu
Not HA - Gmax Sandaconda (Sand Spit), Butterfree, Mr. Rime (Screen Cleaner), Corsola, Togekiss (Hustle), Sigilyph (Either ability), Ferrothorn, Pyukumuku, Gyarados, Scrafty, Morgrem (Prankster), Bisharp (Defiant), Gmax Drednaw (Shell Armour)
Happy to give multiple of these for the Farfetch'd so long as the request isn't too ridiculous lol. Also open to other offers if you have some cool stuff

Last edited:

Soda-king

I will start breeding now. If you have any more of the Pokémon from my list, that would be great. If not, let me know if you have anything interesting, and they may work.
Great! I have a lvl 79 Gigantamax Corviknight with 5 best IV's

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Great! I have a lvl 79 Gigantamax Corviknight with 5 best IV's

That will be fine.
I am hatching all the eggs now. I should be ready soon.