• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

zeroboxi

Looking for Jangmo-o, Deino, Solrock, Drampa, Passimian, Riolu, Mawile, Sawk and Swirlix or any of their evolutionary lines to complete my dex.

I have a few things I could offer (Axew, Trapinch, HA Snom, HA Pyukumuku, HA Mareanie, german Ditto, etc, just ask and I will try to make it happen).

Hacked

Looking for Jangmo-o, Deino, Solrock, Drampa, Passimian, Riolu, Mawile, Sawk and Swirlix or any of their evolutionary lines to complete my dex.

I have a few things I could offer (Axew, Trapinch, HA Snom, HA Pyukumuku, HA Mareanie, german Ditto, etc, just ask and I will try to make it happen).

Ill trade you both a swirlix and a riolu for your german ditto

I have a grookey and thwakey to trade , really need sludge wave and focus blast trs. Also any other starters or sword exclusives please.

ebevan91

I need someone to trade me a Boldore and I need to trade a Feebas with a Prism Scale and then trade back Milotic and I'll have 400/400.

ok boomer

Ive got Solrock, Sawk and swirlix. Im interested in HA Snom and HA pyukumuku. Im also interested in apricot balls

CoryJK

Ive got Solrock, Sawk and swirlix. Im interested in HA Snom and HA pyukumuku. Im also interested in apricot balls
I don't have any HA pokemon but if you want apricorn balls, I can send you one on a throwaway pokemon for a darumaka. I haven't used any so let me know what you'd want.

TRB035

Looking For: Tart Apple, Chipped Pot and Sweets to evolve Milcery

For Trade: Sword Exclusive Fossils, most evolutionary stones or a level 1 of any Galar native Pokémon or Galarian form

I have a few odds and ends as well if interested.

Chras

Anyone have a Hidden ability Psychic Surge Indeedee? I can trade the following:

Gigantamax Centiskorch
Gigantamax Drednaw
Gigantamax Butterfree

TeamSnagemWes

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Hidden Ability Applin, nature, ivs etc aren't important. I can offer a Hidden Ability Snom, Rookidee, Sizzilpede, Falinks or Lapras, or a 5iv Scorbunny with Egg Moves. Thank you in advance!