• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
LF: HA Indeedee

FT: HA Silicobra, G-Max Sandaconda, HA Rolycoly, HA Chewtle, HA Diglett, HA Drilbur, HA Sinistea, HA Sizzlipede, and a crap ton of 5IV Pokémon I don’t feel like listing

Sasukat

Back from the dead
LF: Clefairy.

FT: any starter or breedable pokemon besides it

Last edited:

carusoma

Breeder
Would love a Drampa for Dex completion. Can offer Turtonator (no good IVs, but good for Dex) and most other Sword exclusives

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
i can help you out
any chance you can help me too, I will trade flapple for appletun (also zacian and zamazenta trade for dex entries but the flapple trade as a permanent one)

Trade3242

I don't actually have another Prism Scale, sorry. Mine went the journey when I evolved my Milotic for my team.
Would you be up for trading backhand forth. I have a prism scale. I would need to get feebas off you, give it the scale, then trade back. And then back to me again. Does that make sense?
What Pokemon do you want? I'll see what I can do.

Would you be up for trading backhand forth. I have a prism scale. I would need to get feebas off you, give it the scale, then trade back. And then back to me again. Does that make sense?
What Pokemon do you want? I'll see what I can do.
That would be fine, yeah, but would you want one with a specific nature in that case? Because that might take a bit of breeding for me.

As for what I want, any of the sword exclusives other than Farfetch'd and Garminitan would be nice but I'm honestly not that bothered, you can surprise me.

Eldéen

LF: HA Magikarp (and any other HA I don't have, but especially that fish)
FT: The following HA Pokémon: Silicobra, Caterpie, Rookidee, Remoraid, Sizzlipede, Snorunt, Pyukumuku, Dewpider, Mr. Mime, Machop, Mareanie, Eevee, Snom; 5 IV adamant Infiltrator Dreepy

Last edited:

zeroboxi

LF: Anything from the Jangmo-o and Deino lines, Drampa, Mawile, Stonjourner, Passimian

FT: The other pseudos, german Ditto, HA Eevee, HA Pyukumuku, HA Mareanie, HA Snom