• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

TRB035

LF: Anything from the Jangmo-o and Deino lines, Drampa, Mawile, Stonjourner, Passimian

FT: The other pseudos, german Ditto, HA Eevee, HA Pyukumuku, HA Mareanie, HA Snom
Hello! I have a stonjourner. Could you attach a sweet to evolve Milcery onto a fodder pokemon?

TRB035

Looking For: Chipped Pot and Sweets to evolve Milcery

For Trade: Sword Exclusive Fossils, most evolutionary stones or a level 1 of any Galar native Pokémon or Galarian form

I have a few odds and ends as well if interested.

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
LF: 6 IV Non-ENG Ditto.
FT: 6 IV ENG Ditto.

Orangejuice

LF: Deino, Eiscue, Mawile, Sableye, Rufflet, Swirlix, Passimian, Turtunator, Riolu, Zacian

FT: Goomy, Stonjourner, Drampa, Lunatone, Solrock, Vullaby, HA Larvitar, Spritzee, Ponyta, Corsola, Oranguru, Zamazenta

Zacian is only for the Dex and I'll trade it back for Zamazenta instantly.

Dynaman

LF: Deino, Eiscue, Mawile, Sableye, Rufflet, Swirlix, Passimian, Turtunator, Riolu, Zacian

FT: Goomy, Stonjourner, Drampa, Lunatone, Solrock, Vullaby, HA Larvitar, Spritzee, Ponyta, Corsola, Oranguru, Zamazenta

Zacian is only for the Dex and I'll trade it back for Zamazenta instantly.

Offer
Sableye, Rufflet, Swirlix, Passimian, Riolu

Lf
Goomy, Drampa, Lunatone, Vullaby, Spritzee

Fushigiso

LF: HA Applin (bulletproof) or HA Appletun/Flapple

FT: Feebas, JAP Eevee, JAP Scorbunny, HA Dreepy

If there is a kind soul willing to help me out please reply/PM me for trade schedule :) tysm!!!

my FC: 5743 0519 2113

Bunnie

LF: 2 non english dittos
FT: 2 english dittos

Stats don’t matter my fiancé and I just want some shinies thank you!

Our ditto levels are 57 and 60 we don’t know their ivs sorry

aerial_ace

LF HA Corvinight and HA marenie. Ivs dont matter
FT all of these are with HA: chewtle, sillicobra, snom, darumaka, corsola. I also have 4 ivs english ditt .pm me

b6ats

Anyone willing to trade Tart Apple for Sweet Apple?

Primarially looking for the item not the pokemon but am open to attaching them to sward exclusives for shield exclusives! Can also just do apple trades for random catch

ebevan91

I need someone to trade me a Boldore and I need to trade a Feebas with a Prism Scale and then trade back Milotic and I'll have 400/400.

Still need this. I tried looking for the roaming ones that spawn but I've had no luck. I can help with a couple trade evolutions in return I guess.

JordiiMiilan

Shiny Hunter
Edit: got the Ditto!

Still looking for a breedject Dreepy so I have one with the right nature!

Last edited:

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
LF HA Barraskewda/Arrocuda
FT 4IV Ditto or a lot other you may want
I really need a HA Barraskewda, please send PM!