• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

LF: Solosis line, Lunatone, Zamazenta (for tradeback with Zacian)

FT: Ponyta, Farfetch’d, all starters, all fossils, Vulpix/Ninetales, Rufflet/Braviary, Kommo-o, Feebas, Swirlix, Solrock, Stonjourner

Last edited:

Mememou

LF: Eiscue, Goomy line, Solosis line, Turtonator, Drampa, Sableye, Lunatone, Rotom, Zamazenta (for tradeback with Zacian)

FT: Ponyta, Farfetch’d, all starters, all fossils, Passimian, Vulpix/Ninetales, Rufflet/Braviary, Kommo-o, Feebas, Swirlix, Spritzee, Solrock, Mawile, Stonjourner

I can do drampa and sableye for mawile and passmissian? ^^
Edit: i can also do goomy for stonjourner c:

dieverse510

LF: Deino, Sword Fossils
FT: Goomy, Shield Fossils

thunderzap7

LF: Larvitar, Lotad, Vullaby, Spritzee, Sableeye, Lunatone, Oranguru, Drampa (all Shield exclusives)
FT: Deino, Solrock, Scraggy, Swirlix, Seedot, Rufflet, Turtonator, Farfetch'd, Passimian, Mawile, Sawk (all Sword exclusives)

Would also like to trade Zacian for Zamazenta, then back again.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
LF: HA Snom line, Fossil items, Non-ENG Ditto (preferably with high IVs).
FT: Most available Pokémon, including all starters, rare Pokémon (Mimikyu, Feebas, Dreepy, and more), some 4-5 IV Pokémon, version exclusives, etc. Feel free to ask me if I have something.

Hacked

LF non us -Ditto

For one of the following:

FT level 60
Lvl 60 Braviary
Lvl 60 tyranitar
Lvl 60 dwebble
Lvl 36 sandaconda

TRB035

LF: Eiscue, Solosis line, Lunatone, Rotom, Zamazenta (for tradeback with Zacian)

FT: Ponyta, Farfetch’d, all starters, all fossils, Vulpix/Ninetales, Rufflet/Braviary, Kommo-o, Feebas, Swirlix, Solrock, Stonjourner
Do you have a spare Tart Apple or any of the sweets to evolve Milcery? I have a spare Eiscue!

Holla

Pokèmon Master
I need a Sobble if you have one please let me know