• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
LF: HA Applin/Appletun/Flapple preferably female

FT: French Ponyta, French/German Rookidee, Japanese Ditto, Japanese Dreepy, Japanese Rolycoly, Timid Sobble

I'm hoping to shiny hunt an Applin with it's hidden ability. I have a good bit of foreign language pokemon and I have a spare Japanese ditto. I'm currently hatching Timid Sobble as well.

Mememou

LF: Gothita or her evos, turtonator!

Offering: Drampa, Mimikyu, sableye, starters, shield exclusives!

thanks c:

ebevan91

LF: Gothita or her evos, turtonator!

Offering: Drampa, Mimikyu, sableye, starters, shield exclusives!

thanks c:

I can get you Gothita. You got Solosis?

ebevan91

hey! i actually just traded for one, but i can breed my solosis and send you one if youd like? ^^

Sure. Any other Sword exclusives you need besides Turtonator?

ebevan91

if you happen to have a spare tart apple or flapplin i would appreciate that, but if not then no worries ^^

I just traded one a few minutes ago and the Axew's Eye only had Fancy Apples :(

ebevan91

no worries! i only needed gothita to finish the dex, everything else is a luxury LOL
code 5872 for solosis! c:

Ok!

Thanks. Almost done with the Shield exclusives.

Leftsyndrome

Lf Hidden ability sirfetch’d line, hidden ability corsola line, hidden ability weezing line

doesn’t need to be anything special just need the abilities , and if you have any other hidden ability mons I didn’t list I will be more then willing to trade

ft: bunch of Gigantamax form flapples , machamps And others.