• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

GamesOgre

Ice King
LF: HA Corsola
FT: 5IV HA Snom, HA Lapras, and a few other things. If there's something you're after feel free to message me.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
LF: HA Farfetch'd
FT: Pokerus

Xuxuba

LF: Sweet Apple
FT: Galarian Ponyta, Spritzee, Dracovish, Drake Fossil, Fish Fossil and Evolutionary stones such as Shiny, Dusk, Ice and Leaf Stones.

Last edited:

Kyonlelouch

LF: HA Corsola or HA Eevee, will discuss on trade. Please DM.

PearlDex

LF: Eiscue and the Shield Fossils.
FT: Gigantimax Sandaconda, Starters, Galarian Ponyta, Galarian Corsola, Sword Exclusives.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!

ebevan91

I need someone to help me evolve a Rhydon.

Lunarnorthstar

LF: hidden ability cursed body corsola

FT: hidden ability Hydration Lapras with 3 perfect IVs, any starter, english ditto, or sword exclusives