• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

MrNexus

LF: 5iv Ditto (-Speed)

FT: 4iv Ditto (31/31/31/31/30/pretty good)

let me know if there is anything else I can provide

aerial_ace

I have HA darumaka sillicobra dreadnaw and rolycoly
Looking for other HA pokemon mainly gen 8 especially rookidee snom and sinistea but will trade for any other HA from gen 8

ebevan91

I need a Trapinch. These things are nearly impossible to find and I'm starting to think they don't even exist in this game.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
FT: 6 IV English Ditto.
LF: 6 IV Non-English Ditto.

I can throw in Pokerus or some Pokémon like version exclusives, but I would like your Ditto to be 6 IV.
Thanks in advance.

Zexiroth15

LF: 4 IV Non-English Ditto
FT: 4 IV English Ditto
(31/31/-/31/-/31) Lv. 100
(I might have thought Hyper Training would transfer IV...I was wrong...I do know one of the - is 'Fantastic')

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!

PearlDex

Looking for a male and a female Appletun: or the sweet apples I'd need to make my own.
Can trade Sword exclusives and most breedable shield exclusives.

Charizard7316

Looking for a non-English Ditto or non-English Dreepy. I don't care anything about IVs, etc.

Can make trade almost anything, including an English Ditto.

Please help, I need it for Masuda Method!

Hacked

Looking for a non-English Ditto or non-English Dreepy. I don't care anything about IVs, etc.

Can make trade almost anything, including an English Ditto.

Please help, I need it for Masuda Method!

Ill trade you my non english dreepy for any pokemon with flame body ability.