• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Have HA Applin, Butterfree, Corsola, Darumaka, Hatena, Sinistea, and Snom for trade, as well as any breedable pokemon

Looking for HA Clobbopus, Ditto, Dreepy, Farfetch'd, Indeedee, Koffing, and Pincurchin

Also looking for Gigantamax Alcremie, Eevee, Gengar, Meowth, and Pikachu

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Offering 6 IV ENG Ditto.
Looking for 6 IV Non-ENG Ditto.
I can include Pokerus or some other Pokémon in the trade.

ebevan91

We can do it right now.

Ok, so I'll trade you the couple of things I need evolved, and you trade me some throwaway Pokemon, and then I'll just trade you those Pokemon you need the dex entries of, and then we'll trade everything back.

Ok, so I'll trade you the couple of things I need evolved, and you trade me some throwaway Pokemon, and then I'll just trade you those Pokemon you need the dex entries of, and then we'll trade everything back.
Yeah we can do it that way, i was going to send you boldore for feebas then trade back milotic for swirlix and so on, that way there's no need for any throwaways and you get everything straight back.

ebevan91

Yeah we can do it that way, i was going to send you boldore for feebas then trade back milotic for swirlix and so on, that way there's no need for any throwaways and you get everything straight back.

Ahh ok. That'd work.

Also I forgot I don't have Aromatisse, only Spritzee, with no Sachet, so I could still send Spritzee and you can trade to evolve it whenever.

ebevan91

That's ok i don't have the sachet either, so forget that one.

You can get it for 10BP if you go to the Battle Tower and win a few matches, shouldn't take long. I'll still trade you Spritzee and you can keep it.

I'll inbox you a link code.

ebevan91

Nah it's good, i've only just done the ice gym so haven't got acces to that yet.

Oh ok. I'm going to trade you a Rhydon with Protector, a Feebas with Prism Scale, a Swirlix to keep, and a Slurpuff for dex entry.

ebevan91

Thanks.

SkysEevee

Not your average eevee
LF: Dracozolt and Arctozolt (or two bird fossils)

FT: Arctovish, Dracovish (or their fossils), goomy, galar corsola, galar ponyta, drampa, rotom, eiscue, larvitar. I can also breed almost anything else needed so let me know.

Honestly with my luck at the digging brothers, I think I'd have better odds asking here! Care to help someone close to completing their pokedex?

Drungler

FT: Arctovish, Dracovish (or their fossils), goomy, galar corsola, galar ponyta, drampa, rotom, eiscue, larvitar. I can also breed almost anything else needed so let me know.

Honestly with my luck at the digging brothers, I think I'd have better odds asking here! Care to help someone close to completing their pokedex?
I'll trade dracazolt for eiscue

greninjamaster

I'll trade you Arctozolt for Goomy.