• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Looking for sword exclusives. Have all shield exclusives if I dont have an extra on deck I'll breed one.

Also have 5 iv larvitar looking for other 5 iv competitive pokemon

RafaSacristan

Hi guys!

I am super needing a Hatenna with hidden ability! I have a non English ditto to trade for it.

Also, I am looking for Mawile and Gothitelle (or any of it's pre evolutions) it could be in great/ultra/heal/luxury/dream/love or premium ball.

I have Impidimp, Galarian ponyta, sobble, Scorbunny, hatenna with good natures and IVs!

LF: Non-English Ditto, HA Spritzee or Aromatisse, and (believe it or not) any Pokemon holding a Leek.
FT: HA Rookidee, Gigantamax (Unnerve) Corviknight, hatchling Grookey, hatchling Sobble.

RafaSacristan

LF: HA Hatenna, Gothorita/Gothitelle/Mawile

FT: sobble, Scorbunny, non-English ditto (for HA Hatenna), Galarian ponita, and some others with good IVs and natures in nice pokeballs

Bontyou

LF: any pokemon who has item Flame Orb
FT: 5 maxIV Japan Tiddo or 5 max IV Gigantamax Corvknight. (Or if you want something else, let me know)
If there are anyone who can help me, I will be happy to receive a reply. Thanks.

RafaSacristan

LF: any pokemon who has item Flame Orb
FT: 5 maxIV Japan Tiddo or 5 max IV Gigantamax Corvknight. (Or if you want something else, let me know)
If there are anyone who can help me, I will be happy to receive a reply. Thanks.

I can pick a flame orb and trade some Pokemon with you! I am interested in the non English ditto, but do you have HA Hatenna/Hatterene, mawile or Gothitelle?

Bontyou

I can pick a flame orb and trade some Pokemon with you! I am interested in the non English ditto, but do you have HA Hatenna/Hatterene, mawile or Gothitelle?
Thank you for your reply!
Sorry, I don't have HA pokemon you mentioned...
For HA, I have: Snom, Roselia, Rookidee. If you want one of these instead of Ditto, that will be fine as well.
If not, I can simply trade you with Japan Ditto.

Nanook

LF: Drampa
FT: Turtonator or any other sword exclusive, excluding the legendary as I've not gotten it, i also have all the starters.