• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

DJDJ

LF: Flapple, Stonjourner, Grookey, Deino, Scraggy(or Scrafty), Farfetch'd, Gothita(or any of its evolutions), Zacian(for touch-trade only, I'm just looking to fill in Zacian's dex entry and I'll send them right back)

FT: several Japanese 4IV Dittos, several G-max Appletuns(all 4IV), a G-max Lapras(4IV), a Feebas, or if you need a shield exclusive, just let me know and I can go get it for you.
I have gothita, scraggy, deino, and stonejourner that I can trade! I can also help you with the zacian trade if you have zamazenta

suzumeeru

I have gothita, scraggy, deino, and stonejourner that I can trade! I can also help you with the zacian trade if you have zamazenta
Thank you so much!
I actually just got a Gothita, but I could really use the Scraggy, Deino, and Stonejourner! What are you looking for?
I also have Zamazenta, so we can just touch trade and I'll send them right back to you!

DJDJ

Thank you so much!
I actually just got a Gothita, but I could really use the Scraggy, Deino, and Stonejourner! What are you looking for?
I also have Zamazenta, so we can just touch trade and I'll send them right back to you!
If you have solosis, vullaby, eiscue, appletun, or lunatone that'd be great!

DJDJ

I have G-max Appletun and Vullaby!
I can go catch Lunatone, Solosis and Eiscue for you. Give me like ten minutes(I'm very bad at finding dens).
No rush, and Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! If there are any other sword exclusives you need lmk!

wateri

Looking for: someone who can touchtrade my Feebas (holding a prism scale).

For trade: My pokedex has 350 mons and I'm playing sword version. Just tell me what you need and I do my best :)

DJDJ

Looking for: someone who can touchtrade my Feebas (holding a prism scale).

For trade: My pokedex has 350 mons and I'm playing sword version. Just tell me what you need and I do my best :)
I can help you real quick, I'm playing sword too, so I don't need anything

suzumeeru

No rush, and Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! If there are any other sword exclusives you need lmk!
Sorry for the late reply! It took a while to find Eiscue(trying to catch them right now). If you have a spare Scorbunny or a Flapple, I'd really appreciate it!