• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

CassowaryJack

LF:

• Grookey
  • Sobble
  • (or Galarian Farfetch if he comes with the leek item)
FT:

• Scorbunny
  • Galarian Ponyta
  • GMax Lapras if you can give me all the LF

DJDJ

Those would be perfect! Thank you so much! What would you like in return for them?
So I checked my box, and apparently I have an extra tart apple (the rufflet will be holding it), if you happen to have an extra sweet apple that'd be cool, but if not no worries! Do you have an extra G-Max Lapras? Again, if not no worries, you can just have them, I'm just glad I can help someone out

LF: Scorbunny, Cleffa, Gothita, Escavalier, Rufflet, Mawile, Mimikyu, Passimian, Drampa, Turtonator, Solrock, Darumaka, Deino, Goomy, Jangmo-o, Zacian.
Zacian and Escavalier I don't want permanently. Can trade my Zamazenta or Accelgor for them.

FT: Shield exclusives, just ask.

CassowaryJack

LF: Scorbunny, Cleffa, Gothita, Escavalier, Rufflet, Mawile, Mimikyu, Passimian, Drampa, Turtonator, Solrock, Darumaka, Deino, Goomy, Jangmo-o, Zacian.
Zacian and Escavalier I don't want permanently. Can trade my Zamazenta or Accelgor for them.

Can you send a Farfetch with the leek item? I can trade for Scorbunny.

Willing to trade Scorbunny for Grookey as well.

suzumeeru

So I checked my box, and apparently I have an extra tart apple (the rufflet will be holding it), if you happen to have an extra sweet apple that'd be cool, but if not no worries! Do you have an extra G-Max Lapras? Again, if not no worries, you can just have them, I'm just glad I can help someone out
I'm so sorry, I don't have any tart apples... I can trade you the G-Max Lapras though! Thank you so much for helping! The code is 1412!

Hey just looking to finish my dex. I have sword and mainly looking for shield exclusives.

LF:

Lotad line
growlithe
slurpuff
aromatisse
cleffa line
vullaby
drampa
luntone
zamazenta

I have pretty much every pokemon other then those to offer. pm if interested would be a huge help

also have shiny obstagoon, shiny for shiny

I have a good chunk of those I need mainly shield exclusives

javik

FT:tart apple (will give it to a sobble)
LF: grookey or Scorbunny with sweet apple

Go a Jangmo-o if you have a ponyta

Looking for a toxapex with its hidden ability: regenerator

Can give every pokemon you want except legendaries... I also have some 5 and 6 iv pokemon as a french ditto, barraskewda or else

I have

scorbunny
goithita
escavalier
rufflet
mimikyu
passimian
solrock
darumaka
deino
jangmo-o
zacian

I need

lotad fam
growlithe
slurpuff
aromatisse
cleffa fam
vullaby
lunatone
drampa
zamazenta

Got a Lotad, Growlithe, Cleffa, Vullaby, Lunatone and Zama for you. Which ones do you wanna keep? Cause I really wanna keep the Scorbunny, Gothita, Rufflet, Deino and Jangmo-o.

Bear47

I have a scorbunny for trade if you have a larvitar for trade