• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'm looking for pokerus and rotom. I can offer any starter, shield exclusives, and some other rare pokemon, just ask and I'll see if I have it.

Anyone have a ponyta? Looking for that. Will trade for and give a farfetche’d, Jangmo-o, seedot, Sawk, rufflet, Swirlix,Passimian, or any starer

Last edited:

Holla

Pokèmon Master
I have an extra tart apple I’m looking to trade for a sweet apple.

I also need a Zamazenta but honestly don’t know if I have anything good I can offer for it.

Finally I’m also looking for two each of the drake and fish fossils. I have bird and dino fossils I can offer in return.

Last edited:

Bryroxdey

I’m looking for an Eiscue. I can offer pretty much any other version exclusive from Sword or Shield.

I also need a Zamazenta but honestly don’t know if I have anything good I can offer for it.

Finally I’m also looking for two each of the drake and fish fossils. I have bird and dino fossils I can offer in return.

I can breed an Eiscue for you real quick. I'm looking for Drampa if you have it.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Anyone have a ponyta? Looking for that. Will trade for and give a farfetche’d, Jangmo-o, seedot, Sawk, rufflet, Swirlix,Passimian, or any starer

have ponyta for passimian
can trade now

Holla

Pokèmon Master
I can breed an Eiscue for you real quick. I'm looking for Drampa if you have it.

Shoot I meant to say any of the new Pokémon I have from any version. I totally had a Drampa too but I traded it away earlier sorry

Bryroxdey

Shoot I meant to say any of the new Pokémon I have from any version. I totally had a Drampa too but I traded it away earlier sorry

That's okay, send me a PM and I'll send you an Eiscue for whatever trash pokemon you have laying around.