• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Scapemage

Hi everyone! I'm a long-time Serebii lurker and use the site for almost all of my Pokemon needs. I'm hugely grateful for this site's existence! I've been playing through Shield working on a Living Dex and thought I'd see if anyone can help me grab the Sword exclusives I need.

LF: Flapple, Galarian Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd
FT: Eiscue, Appletun, Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash, Grookey forms, Scorbunny forms

If you're looking for something else that's Shield exclusive (or simply difficult to find such as Dreepy form), let me know and I may be able to get it for you quickly.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Holla

Pokèmon Master
Hi everyone! I'm a long-time Serebii lurker and use the site for almost all of my Pokemon needs. I'm hugely grateful for this site's existence! I've been playing through Shield working on a Living Dex and thought I'd see if anyone can help me grab the Sword exclusives I need.

LF: Stonjourner, Flapple, Galarian Darumaka/Darmanitan, Galarian Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd
FT: Eiscue, Appletun, Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash, Grookey forms, Scorbunny forms

If you're looking for something else that's Shield exclusive (or simply difficult to find such as Dreepy form), let me know and I may be able to get it for you quickly.

Thanks everyone!
I've got stonjourner and galarian darumaka for your eiscue and galarian Ponyta if you want to trade

Skiimontana

LF:ha Vulpix 3-4 ivs or more , ha Eevee 3-4 ivs

Ft: shield exclusives , gmax centiscorch , gmax corviknight , gmax Butterfree

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Hello! Could someone who owns the Sword version trade me a Galarian Farfetch'd and/or a Galarian Darumaka?
Or a Mime Jr heh...

If there is anything in particular that you're looking for, please let me now. And thanks!!!

Hello! Could someone who owns the Sword version trade me a Galarian Farfetch'd and/or a Galarian Darumaka?
Or a Mime Jr heh...

If there is anything in particular that you're looking for, please let me now. And thanks!!!
I've got a farfetchd if you have a corsola. I'm also looking for a female indeedee. I have a male for trade

Kiamoni

Looking for: turtonator, deino, and corsola.
For trade: most other mons besides legendaries.

Marinda H

Trainer Law Frost
LF: Swirlix, Gothita, Mawile, Solrock, Stonjourner And also someone to trade Swirlix/Spritzee back and forth
FT: Anything except Legendaries.

I am awake from 10 AM CST to 10 PM CST. (may stay up later if needed)

Zamin

LF infiltrator litwick
FT ha mareanie, 4 iv mimikyu, 4 iv dreepy

LF: Non-English Ditto with 4 IVs, Corsola, Ponyta and help evolving my Rhydon

FT: 4 IV English Ditto, Tart Apples, Plenty of 2-4 IVs breed-rejects(Rotom, Magikarp, Sobble, Sinistea). Just ask for anything else available in sword, to see if I might be able to provide it.

Last edited:

wateri

Looking for: Someone who can trade Karrablast and Shelmet.

I have them both but I'm missing their evolution.

For trade: Karrablast and Shelmet, or something else (playing sword version with 360 pokedex entries)

Looking for: Someone who can trade Karrablast and Shelmet.

I have them both but I'm missing their evolution.

For trade: Karrablast and Shelmet, or something else (playing sword version with 360 pokedex entries)

I can help you with the trade, I need to evolve my Rhydon anyway. PM me