• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

RafaSacristan

Hey guys!

I am looking for (all data only) Bellossom, Rosarade, Togekiss, froslass, Ninetales, Heliolisk, Clefable, Musharna and Whimsicott.

Also looking for Eiscue, Torkoal, Elgyem and HA sinistea

I have for trade: HA Hatenna, HA Corsola, tortunator, dusknoir, Machamp, Ponyta, Farfetchd, Gothita, solosis, mawile, oranguru, and others!

Can someone please help?

1337battlemaster

FT:
Pokerus
Dreepy
Scorbunny (w/ egg moves: Super Fang, Sucker Punch, High Jump Kick)
Sobble
Grookey
Jangmo-o (caught with Dusk Ball)
Turtonator (caught with Repeat Ball)
Rotom (caught with Luxury Ball)
Mimikyu (caught with Dusk Ball)
HA Magikarp (caught with Dive Ball)
HA Lapras (caught with Dive Ball)
HA Pyukumuku (caught with Dive Ball)
HA Vulpix (caught with Luxury Ball)
HA Sizzlipede
All Fossils

LF:
HA Farfetch’d
5 IV Ditto's with good natures for breeding
HA Shield Exclusives (except for Ponyta)

Blunted247408

I have bellosom frosslass togekiss helioslisk and roserade. Need data only of hitmontop escavalier weavile and Zamazenta. I wanna keep sableye and drampa Also have clefable

RafaSacristan

I have bellosom frosslass togekiss helioslisk and roserade. Need data only of hitmontop escavalier weavile and Zamazenta. I wanna keep sableye and drampa Also have clefable
I have sableye that you can keep, and I can send you my sneasel with razor claw to evolve and you send me back cause I need to register it too, I don't have the others that you need, but it will help me a lot just for data, I send you all of them back

Blunted247408

LF
Hitmontop data only
Escavalier data only
Drampa
Zamazenta data only
I can give a 4iv Korean ditto for whoever helps me

Last edited:

Blunted247408

okay but no need to trade sneasel he evolves holding the razorclaw and level him up at night. But I’ll take the razorclaw sine I don’t have bp to purchase it

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!

ArdhiS

iam looking for zacian (data only), anyone can help me to complete the dex? thanks

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I have a bunch of Adamant Dusk Ball Eevee with at least 5IV -special attack and any of its three abilities.
Since I'm aiming for a Female with the good stats, there's a very good chance I'll be getting more. Please PM me if you'd like an Eevee (remember to specify ability, otherwise I'm sending you the first Eevee I highlight)
Each Eevee will come with a Fossil as a bonus. Please specify the fossil you'd like, or else I'm putting on a random fossil easily found in Sword (Dino and Bird)