• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

HappyHawlucha

Hey anybody happen to have any of the following for Dex completion, they're all single stage so I can trade back as soon as they register:

Sableye; Lunatone; Turtonator, Drampa; Oranguru

Yggdrassal

Bird Keeper
I'm looking for hidden ability Durant, Hatenna/Hattrem/Hatterene, Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd (until I think of more that I want). I can also add a Tart Apple or a Fossilized Bird if you want one.
I can breed hidden ability Rookidee, Zigzagoon, Sizlipede, Silicobra, Chewtle, Pawniard, Caterpie, Duraludon, Cloppopus, Ruflet, Timburr, Ferroseed, Corsola or Machop, (or Hippopotas once the tournament unlocks) in return

Also looking for Ditto trades 4+ IVs (I prefer non US but will accept from any region. Also if it is a 4 IV Ditto, I'd rather not have one with both perfect attack and special attack stats). I can offer Lax with HP/Atk/SpAtk/Speed, Careful with HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk, or Hardy with Atk/Def/SpDef/Speed.

If possible, I'd also like a Sweet Apple, Fossilized Fish/Drake if you can trade one along.

Send me a message if interested.

Last edited:

Cor Petit

King killer
Offering corsola
Looking for darumaka

Mega Gobli

The Best
LF: 6IV Ditto. Willing to give a 5IV Italian Ditto, plus other stuff, just contact me.

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
LF: Stonjourner, Turtonator, Scraggy
FT: Eiscue, Drampa, Croagunk

Cor Petit

King killer
LF:
Solrock
Turtonator
Stonjourner
Passimian
Swirlix, slurpuff
Applin's sword evo

FT: HA corsola, HA snom

LF: Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Rhyperior, Gothita, Escavalier, Accelgor, Mawile, Trevenant, Passimian, Turtonator, Solrock, Darumaka, Stonjourner, Deino, Jangmo-o
FT: All excluding legendaries

Thanks