• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

T-Koizumi

Hello, reposting cause unsuccessful the first time:

LF: Sobble with decent IV from any country but France
FT: Have a fair amount of French Sobbles, lots of them bred with 5 raid Dittos (don't now much about IV but they have 4 stats at 6, for whatever it's worth to you guys.)

Trying to optimize my shiny chances !

Thank you!

Alex halsdorf

LF: orangaru, zamezenta (will trade back), and 1 fossilized fish piece.
FT: any breedable pokemon other than orangaru. Zacian (for zamezenta to be traded back).
Also if anyone would be so kind I have both shelmet and karrablast I need to evolve. Thank you in advance for helping me complete my pokedex

Woidschratzl

I need: Galarian Zigzagoon, Linoone or Obstagoon with it's Hidden Ability (Quick Feet or Defiant)
What I can offer: Rookidee, Eevee, Snom and Dreepy with Hidden Ability. I'm willing to give all these for 1 HA Zigzagoon.

I'm looking forward for any help. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Ammy-chan

LF HA Pokemon I don't have, especially HA Drilbur/Excadrill
Also LF 5iv foreign Ditto for my 5iv eng Ditto 31/31/31/xx/31/31

HA Pokemon FT: Snom, Rookidee, Magikarp, Vulpix, Chewtle, Sizzlipede, Togepi, Gothita, Applin, Salandit, Pyukumuku, Dreepy, Hatenna, Corsola, Lapras, Pikachu, Eevee, Silicobra, Mareanie, Toxel, Snorlax, and Pincurchin

PM me with offers

LEgiTxMOsErxX

LF: Appletun, to evolve my Spritzee (tradeback; preferably trade with Slurpuff for dex and will trade that back), Sableye and Dhelmise
Can trade any Sword exclusive or can breed most anything.

Just so i can end the dex and catch Zacian.
LF: Pokemon with Sync ability and Adamant Nature (Ralts, Natu, Munna...)

FT: Ralts with Sync ability and Natures...
Calm
Gentle
Hasty
Impish
Mild
Modest
Quiet
Quirky
Rash
Relaxed
Serious
Timid

Ghost94

Just so i can end the dex and catch Zacian.
LF: Pokemon with Sync ability and Adamant Nature (Ralts, Natu, Munna...)

FT: Ralts with Sync ability and Natures...
Calm
Gentle
Hasty
Impish
Mild
Modest
Quiet
Quirky
Rash
Relaxed
Serious
Timid
Zacian is like Eternatus, his nature cannot be synchronized. You just need to keep soft reseting in hopes of getting the nature you want.

kee13

LF: HA Ponyta, HA Zigzagoon

FT: HA Ralts, Oddish, Rolycoly, Rookidee, Duraludon, Lapras, Gotitha, Corsola, Falinks, Hatenna, Silicobra, Sizzlipede, Meowth, Milcery, Chewtle, Toxel, Sinistea, Impidimp, Mr mime, Farfetch´d, Snom, Gossfleur, Indeedee, Darumaka, Clobbopus, Dreepy, Blipbug, Applin

Nova.

Looking for a HA rufflet in a NORMAL POKEBALL.

For trade:
- 5iv feebas love ball with mirror coat
- 5iv larvitar HA
- 5iv growlithe HA
- 5iv darumaka
- 5iv dreepy HA
- 5iv mimikyu
- 5iv shellos
- 5iv roselia

I have quite a bit more. Some of these are in special balls and have egg moves. Just PM me if you have what Im looking for. Cheers.

Rapter

I am looking for the following Pokemon to complete my dex.
Sobble, Lotad, Appletun, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Croagunk, Vullaby, Sableye, Oranguru, Drampa, Lunatone, and Larvitar.

Edit: Trade Completed

Last edited:

Nova.

LF: 2 of each Shield Exclusive Fossils (Drake/Fish)

FT: HA, Jangmo-o, HA Magikarp, HA Rufflet, Sword Exclusive Fossils

Hya! I really wanted a HA Rufflet in a NORMAL pokeball. Do you have any? I have the fossils but I have quite a lot of 5iv and items for trade too :)

quicksilver795

Looking for HA Sinistea or Arrokuda
FT HA: Mareanie, Goomy, Hatenna, Snom, Garbodor, G-Max Dreadnaw; G-Max Snorlax, Pokerus mon holding a Tart Apple