• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

kee13

LF: HA: Arrokuda, Ponyta.

FT: HA: Ralts, Oddish, Rolycoly, Rookidee, Duraludon, Lapras, Gotitha, Corsola, Falinks, Hatenna, Silicobra, Sizzlipede, Meowth, Milcery, Chewtle, Toxel, Sinistea, Impidimp, Mr mime, Farfetch´d, Snom, Gossfleur, Indeedee, Darumaka, Clobbopus, Dreepy, Blipbug, Applin, Zigzagoon

Last edited:

gg88

LF: HA: Zigzagoon, Arrokuda, Ponyta.

FT: HA: Ralts, Oddish, Rolycoly, Rookidee, Duraludon, Lapras, Gotitha, Corsola, Falinks, Hatenna, Silicobra, Sizzlipede, Meowth, Milcery, Chewtle, Toxel, Sinistea, Impidimp, Mr mime, Farfetch´d, Snom, Gossfleur, Indeedee, Darumaka, Clobbopus, Dreepy, Blipbug, Applin
I'll trade HA Zigzagoon for either hatenna, dreepy or darumaka. Please send link code in next message

PsychoIncarnate

LF: Karrablast FT: Shelmet

LF: Appletun, Drampa, and Zamazenta. I only need them for the Dex% and don't care to keep 'em. PM me if you're willing to help and if you need anything in exchange!

Dreamcoat

LF: G-Max Machamp, G-Max Gengar, G-Max Kingler, G-Max Lapras, G-Max Garbodor, G-Max Orbeetle, G-Max Coalossal, G-Max Flapple, G-Max Appletun, G-Max Grimmsnarl, G-Max Alcremie, G-Max Copperajah.
FT: G-Max Butterfree, G-Max Sandaconda, G-Max Drednaw, G-Max Snorlax, G-Max Corviknight.

Send a PM if you can help!

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
LF: HA eevee, HA Hattena, HA Darumaka

FT: HA drillbur, HA corsola, foreign ditto

have Ha Eevee in dream ball
for foreign ditto pls